We About Chix

33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
This is killing it for me today... hilarious.

If only dipset were this dope.

Comments

• So dopeeeeee. There are so many subtle things in this one that i am laughing about.

My top 5 random laughs from this video.

1. The BBQ.
    2. Putting Money in the unlit BBQ
    3. Keith's Egyptian headdress and cape thing...
    4. Ced Gee's line about Lambourghini's and then rollin in a Cadillac
    5. "Can you find a record deal for my brother?"
    "NOPE I CAN'TTT!!!"

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    So dopeeeeee. There are so many subtle things in this one that i am laughing about.

My top 5 random laughs from this video.

1. The BBQ.
    2. Putting Money in the unlit BBQ
    3. Keith's Egyptian headdress and cape thing...
    4. Ced Gee's line about Lambourghini's and then rollin in a Cadillac
    5. "Can you find a record deal for my brother?"
    "NOPE I CAN'TTT!!!"

hahahah i know the homie sent this to me and I was cryin when i watched it... just the chorus is great.. We About CHIX... Ya'll about DUDES

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Keith is funny, but he is not rapping. What is he doing? Maybe an actual retard reading "poetry" over those Gameboy beats would be nice.

Keith is funny, but he is not rapping. What is he doing? Maybe an actual retard reading "poetry" over those Gameboy beats would be nice.

I don't think its meant to be serious I think they are just making fun of alot of the rappers out now, mainly your dipset camron kanye can't rap just rhyme random words or the same words together style.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• "The shirt I wear is Gant"

I don't think its meant to be serious I think they are just making fun of alot of the rappers out now, mainly your dipset camron kanye can't rap just rhyme random words or the same words together style.

Well it's the same kinda shit he's been doing on the Dr. Octagon et al things. I hope that hipster dick still tastes good. Prolly.

If he wants to son them new boys, he should get some faster beats and break out some of that Critical Beatdown era style. But maybe he can't?

Well it's the same kinda shit he's been doing on the Dr. Octagon et al things. I hope that hipster dick still tastes good. Prolly.

If he wants to son them new boys, he should get some faster beats and break out some of that Critical Beatdown era style. But maybe he can't?

ehh i think you are reading too much into it. Its just comedy, everyone knows he can rap, I don't think he has to prove it anymore.

I think thsi is funnier than most of the Dr. Octagon stuff, which was never that dope to me anyway. If they had tried to take it back to the old Ultramagnetic days it would be doo-doo, like that Marley/KRS-ONE attempt at an album.

Yeah, but KRS is ACTUALLY fucking crazy. I think Keith is just playing games. But yeah, it's funny. I read too much into everything.

Yeah, but KRS is ACTUALLY fucking crazy.

hahahahahahahahaha. I know it makes it that much more interesting to see what he will do next.

• JiggamofoJiggamofo 42 Posts

I'm going to have to drop the chorus over something this weekend fo sho

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "you outside watchin' bums sing"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This shit is unlistenable... I couldn't even get far enough to determine if it was smirk-worthy.

• Ya'll about DUDES
    The funniest shit is the pointing at the camera when they say that part