U-Tern*

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
...deserves some props. The dude is D O I N G I T in a major way. If you don't know, you now you know.http://www.myspace.com/djutern*Pony on the board for those like I said.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I always wondered if Pony = Utern. I thought he could've just been promoting his music.

Anyways, HOLMES IS FUCKING FRESH.

Rock, rock on.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    yup. quality shit. and for those who slept on body work, someone post it up that's probably the best mix i've heard in a couple years.

• YES

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I love the Give It Up remix.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I love the Give It Up remix.

• I went to dudes blog, but didnt see the link to DL the year old electro funk mix he did. I did however see a pretty interesting mix available on BrooklynRadio.net, but looks like its for VIP's only(have to login,no register button). How can I be down? I really wanna hear this.

• serious. cat is definitely doin the most. the blog is dope too.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dude's killing shit right now.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Why is sis Quest holding up a an Atban Klann 12"?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    How can I be down? I really wanna hear this.

I can repost it, if that's kosher. What do you all think?

• "Set Your Flag on Fire" gets heavy rotation over here.

Keep doin' it up dude.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    yup. quality shit. and for those who slept on body work, someone post it up that's probably the best mix i've heard in a couple years.

my house party loved that schitt. even the people who didn't know whats up, liked it.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Thanks for showing love everybody. Don't know what to say here really, but I'll let ya'll know what I'm working on at the moment for those that enjoy my other work.

First off if you enjoy that brooklynradio mix, make sure and check all the previous shows (I very rarely play a song more than once on the show, so every show has different music), also tune in every 2 weeks for new shows! Make sure and listen to the other great shows on www.brooklynradio.net (The Rub, Labcabin, Soulstatic etc...)

If you liked "Body Work" Volume 1, than make sure and look out for vol.2 which I'm now working on. Should be out this summer.

Also working on more vinyl releases for the summer/fall.

Make sure to check my blog One Day Later

...and yeah, buy the record so I can make another one!

• Props..everything ive heard so far is fire. Good stuff!

• ?? BodyWork was fantastic !

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Dig the blog.
    Dig Body Work.
    Fave entry in one of the previous Soulstrut beat-offs (that housey track was you, right?).
    Cookie Jar is in the mail.
    While I'm waiting I'm gonna play the give it up remix and the JB edit offa mp3 tonite.
    Big ups.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Soulstrut beat-offs