What "RAP" or "HH" sayings are you prone to quote?

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Me and my wife often do this, instinctually. I'll be finished washing the radishes while we're cooking and I'll say "Next up?" and she'll reply "I believe that's me." Or I'll say "Here's the situation" and she'll respond "Idiodacy. Nonsence violence not a good policy."

I got the best wife in the world.

My ex-girlfriend was like this. One day when we we first started dating I invited over to watch a movie. Her intent was to get busy after the credits rolled. Unfortunately I dozed off. She woke me up like "what?! This ain't no muthafuckin' cinema, biiiiitch!" (Common Sense skit) and proceeded to, ahem, wake me up.

A couple weeks after that she stayed at my house. She had to work early but I was trying to get it in before she left. With no time to spare, she kissed me on the cheek and said "Ain't nothin' wrong with a little morning masturbation!" (Atmosphere)

Herm

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    My ex-girlfriend was like this. One day when we we first started dating I invited over to watch a movie. Her intent was to get busy after the credits rolled. Unfortunately I dozed off. She woke me up like "what?! This ain't no muthafuckin' cinema, biiiiitch!" (Common Sense skit) and proceeded to, ahem, wake me up.

My friend in college used that exact line when his girl suggested we should rent a movie. I cracked the fuck up, and she shot me some of the most vicious eye-daggers I've ever seen. I left, they fought, and then had make-up sex, which my friend later told me was pretty much the point (he had a nice little game going with that).

I turn almost everything into a rap quote. It's pretty ridiculous, really.

• "Dead heads and frog legs
    Mmm... cake mix!"

I have been known to eat bags of barbequed broke legs.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    My good friend from high school and I used to quote the skits from Outkast's "Stankonia" album on the regular back in sophomore year.

"Giirl, you ain't Spanish!"
    BREAK!

"Bitch, get off that blow!"
    BREAK!

"And they say, a compruder, can do my job, better than I can damn do it!"
    "Pour me another drink"
    "Yeah, I feel you"
    BREAK!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My good friend from high school and I used to quote the skits from Outkast's "Stankonia" album on the regular back in sophomore year.

"Giirl, you ain't Spanish!"
    BREAK!

"Bitch, get off that blow!"
    BREAK!

"And they say, a compruder, can do my job, better than I can damn do it!"
    "Pour me another drink"
    "Yeah, I feel you"
    BREAK!

Yeah, wifey has a tendency to pronounce money "MWONAY" and credit cards "CREHDIT CAHHDS" like they do on the Stankonia skits.

BREAK!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    My good friend from high school and I used to quote the skits from Outkast's "Stankonia" album on the regular back in sophomore year.[/b]

I FEEL OLD

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Not to take it there, but i will....

I have been known to reference Mr. Oshea Jackson after clearing my bowels in the morning.

"Comin out feelin about ten pounds lighter"[/b]

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    "High as giraffe coochie."

• voidarellivoidarelli 73 Posts

"Comin out feelin about ten pounds lighter"[/b]

... one of my favorites too.

i giggle with the thugs
    giving ends to my friends cuz it feels stupendous

the one thats killin it for me is : "lyrical miracle"... there are a bunch of quotes of this, and its a good indication of a garbage mc..

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    "Orange juice was a popular drink and still is."

- J

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I say "dope" and "word" all the fucking time.

Even at work.

That's not so problematic since I'm a youth worker though!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    'talk about it be about it'

I find that rap quotes are useful for any day-to-day situation...theres always one that is a perfect fit

• profeignprofeign 145 Posts
    "game recognize game"

^^^ Who said that first? I taught my hip hop-less coworker that one.

i think it was JT tha Bigga Figga but who the fuck knows with hip hop sayings