Cindy sheehan throws in the towel

13»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    bint

Huh. Dolo's British. Who knew?

I didn't.

If that confusion = "why the hell does this guy ride so hard for Bush when he's not even American," I think we're all confused about that.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Although, I would love to go back and find all the threads where you morons shilled for this dumb bitch. I mean "grief stricken mother."

just sayin'

I'm embarrassed to have been one of those.

But I did build a Rube Goldberg machine for an engineering class in high school.

I'd be more embarrassed if my side was so weak that we had to spend all our time diverting the subject.

The invasion of Iraq was a terrible/tragic/dangerous/expensive mistake vs. Cindy Sheeham is a dumb bitch.

Hmmm? Tough one.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

The surrender[/b] of Iraq will be a [/b] terrible/tragic/dangerous/expensive mistake

stop living in the past.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    bint

Huh. Dolo's British. Who knew?

I didn't.

If that confusion = "why the hell does this guy ride so hard for Bush when he's not even American," I think we're all confused about that.

Even hard-core British conservatives don't explicitly ride for Dubya. They may ride for the political ethos he represents, or they may simply enjoy the contrarian aspect of being stridently anti-liberal. But I seriously doubt that even the most one-eyed amongst them looks at Bush with any real admiration.

• The invasion of Iraq was a terrible/tragic/dangerous/expensive mistake vs. Cindy Sheeham is a dumb bitch.

Can't it be both?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    they may simply enjoy the contrarian aspect of being stridently anti-liberal.

I think you just hit an awful lot of nails squarely on the head.

The invasion of Iraq was a terrible/tragic/dangerous/expensive mistake vs. Cindy Sheeham is a dumb bitch.

Can't it be both?

Yes, but its only possible to avoid one of them.

IRAQ=terrible/tragic/dangerous/expensive mistake

stop living in the past.

While others shout of wars disaster.

Is this that if we pull-out "Iraq will descend into chaos" line? Talk about struggling. And you people have been spot on so far in your predictions.

Anyways, maybe you can still actually debate the claims Bush Co. made regarding why we had to invade in the first place. I'll give you that. But the fact that they carried the invasion and occupation out with such a disregard for anything resembling competence is indisputable and trumps the former debate.

Next?

Anyways, maybe you can still actually debate the claims Bush Co. made regarding why we had to invade in the first place.

isnt this irrelevant because nobody read the report anyway?

Anyways, maybe you can still actually debate the claims Bush Co. made regarding why we had to invade in the first place.

isnt this irrelevant because nobody read the report anyway?

Now that is my favorite thing that you people do!

The diffusion of responsibility: "Everybody else is also full of shit and incompetent too. The French, the Germans, the UN, Clinton."

Fucking golden!

...not to mention being brought to you by the party of "self-reliance" and "personal responsibility"!

Fuck Peter, I own you. You want more? Bring it. This is good for you.

you dont say anything, except to repeat what i say, and then say that you own me.

you dont say anything, except to repeat what i say, and then say that you own me.

Don't you get tired of just me an you going on and on in these threads? It's really a waste of time. Let's stop.

Don't you get tired of just me an you going on and on in these threads? It's really a waste of time. Let's stop.

You mean you surrender? I accept, no takebacks.

It's over.

It's over.

Ahhhh. I knew it was a trick.

• 10 pager

• 1. Living overseas does not equal being from overseas. Take the tin foil off and put your thinking caps on. I am only human, that the debuached patois that seeps from the mouths of this islands natives should infect my language is to be expected.

2. I reject the allegation that my posts consist of nothing but witty asides and devestatingly accurate insults. Granted my posts have those things in abundance but they are typically just the flourishes on the end of cogent and insightful analysis that you people have no answer for.

3. Rockodelic, he of clockwork pacemaker, and sabadaba, he of ugly wife and pititful latino pretentions, are searching for approval and its a pathetic sight to see. That you vainly try to attack dolo to ingratiate yourselves to your tormentors only demonstrates that you are cowards and crypto-leftists.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    1. Living in a bunker does not equal being from the reichstag. Take the tin foil off and put your thinking caps on. I am only a moronic nazi, that the debuached patois that seeps from the mouths of this islands natives should infect my language is to be expected.

2. I reject the allegation that my posts consist of nothing but empty attacks and devestatingly inaccurate insults. Granted my posts are redundant and poorly written,these things are in abundance but they are typically just the flourishes on the end of incogent and confused analysis that you people have not to answer for.

3. DEL>Rockodelic, he of clockwork pacemaker, and sabadaba, he of ugly wife and pititful latino pretentions, are searching for approval and its a pathetic sight to see. That you vainly try to attack dolo to ingratiate yourselves to your tormentors only demonstrates that you are cowards and crypto-leftists/DEL>

well put
    der commadant

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

3. Rockodelic, he of clockwork pacemaker, and sabadaba, he of ugly wife and pititful latino pretentions, are searching for approval and its a pathetic sight to see. That you vainly try to attack dolo to ingratiate yourselves to your tormentors only demonstrates that you are cowards and crypto-leftists.

Dolo, he of non-existant record collection, the fact that you continuously come here and try to impress people with your claims of mid-range priced matresses and overpriced vehicles, proves that you have an under-sized penis and an over-sized ego.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Dolo's now in the time-out corner. He can only post once every two hours. If he continues to be an ass, I'll confine him to one post a day.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I am only human, that the debuached patois that seeps from the mouths of this islands natives should infect my language is to be expected.

^^^^^^dude you are RACIST straight-up.

take that shit elsewhere.