If you had $500 to spend on yourself RIGHT NOW...

2»

Comments

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    $250 to the credit card

$250
    Earl Moseley - Facing the Sun
    gold hoops

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    With the exchange rate being what it is at the moment it doesn't leave me a lot to play around with

Book a weekend away with my missus I reckon, or buy a 360.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

peace, stein. . .

One of those very units is coppable right now in either Turnkey or Macari's (I can't remember which) on Charing Cross Road at the heart of London's Glittering West End. It's about ??299, though, which is a little bit more than $500. Macari's also has a vintage (late 50s/early 60s) Wem Copicat tape-echo joint in the window for about a grand.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    roadtrip

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    $200 goes to my Lollapalooza ticket.

$100 dinner/night out with ol' girl. never really done a real nice night out so i'm not too sure if $100 will cover it. if push comes to shove i'll just get my thurgood jenkins on.

$75 for enrollment fee and first months dues at a new gym.

$125 (if i'm lucky) for

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I just spent about that much on a new suit for my wedding. I would usually feel bad about spending that much on cloths but it is a really nice suit.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i would get my teeth professionally whitened.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts

peace, stein. . .

One of those very units is coppable right now in either Turnkey or Macari's (I can't remember which) on Charing Cross Road at the heart of London's Glittering West End. It's about ??299, though, which is a little bit more than $500. Macari's also has a vintage (late 50s/early 60s) Wem Copicat tape-echo joint in the window for about a grand.

You have to be VERY careful picking these up because the tape spools/motors are not very easily replaceable (or at least they used to not be, I don't know if somebody has started manufacturing new parts for them yet) and known to die and stay dead. The NOS market for parts on these was through the roof for a while. If you do plan on being, research and examine it intimately, I would not advise buying one on Ebay. On a sidenote, Echoplex tape spools are readily available and still being manufactured.

Not saying there aren't great, just be careful with the used market on these.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• DJ_PhillieDJ_Phillie 199 Posts

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    about 28 grams of something like this

shit has been incredibly dry around here...hadnt had any weed in over a month.

the other hundred would go to scoopin' a couple of nice 45s..

• stilldigginstilldiggin 223 Posts

damn 500 for an oz. ouch! your on the east coast i assume? How can you go over a month without weed? ouch!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I just spent about that much on a new suit for my wedding. I would usually feel bad about spending that much on cloths but it is a really nice suit.

Yup, I'm bout to drop that or maybe a lil more on a nice suit for my upcoming wedding. What kinda suit did you get?

• then again im the guy that spent 600 for a night at a hotel w/ a 19 yr old freak.

$$$$$$ well spent...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

damn 500 for an oz. ouch! your on the east coast i assume? How can you go over a month without weed? ouch!!

no, just $400...I said I would spend the other hundred on a couple nice 45s

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Yup, I'm bout to drop that or maybe a lil more on a nice suit for my upcoming wedding. What kinda suit did you get?

I got a linen suit from Banana Republic. Outdoor summer wedding related. Its really nice though. Its a really dark brown and looks formal but not too formal. If you get a suit from a place like that get the store credit card and you save 15% off the first purchase. I saved like $70 and just paid it off before the interest hit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I got a linen suit from Banana Republic. Outdoor summer wedding related. Its really nice though. Its a really dark brown and looks formal but not too formal. If you get a suit from a place like that get the store credit card and you save 15% off the first purchase. I saved like $70 and just paid it off before the interest hit.

Never been inside a Banana Republic......

I always assumed they sold these...

• covecove 1,566 Posts

no, just $400...I said I would spend the other hundred on a couple nice 45s

$400? that's fucking nuts. woah woah woah.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I'd pay for my impending divorce.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

The remaining money would be wasted on booze.

hey who you calling "wasted"??!?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    two weeks of daycare.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    two weeks of daycare.

awwww lil buddha fatback jr