T-Pain - Buy You A Drank

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
anybody notice the weird ambient type noises going on during the verses of this song that suddenly dies down during the hook "oh...oh...oh.."??what is it, reverb or noises of a bAR?

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    All I know is that, inexplicably, I jam the fuck out of this tune.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    theres a remix w/ kanye doing an opening verse. nice for a change from the original.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I can't front, I like it too...

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Love it.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    anybody notice the weird ambient type noises going on during the verses of this song that suddenly dies down during the hook "oh...oh...oh.."??

In "I Wanna Love/F You" a girl whispers "money in the ..." before Snoop raps his first line "money in the air"

It's a whisper and you could probably only hear it with headphones.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    it's a really nice song to mellow out to on the drive home from work on a clear & sunny day.

"think about it...awwww snap!"

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I can't front, I like it too...

It ain't nothing wrong with liking this song.

Shawty snap...

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    it's amazing how much I liked this song but still managed cringe every time pain hit that note in the chorus on *buuuy*

but 3 months later tune has been worn out and replaced w/ Get it Shawty

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    it's amazing how much I liked this song but still managed cringe every time pain hit that note in the chorus on *buuuy*

Y'all folls like Shawty by Plies and T-Pain?
    That song is comedy.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Been playing the Kanye remix of it too.

I've been playing the new Dolla record with that tune lately.

"Who The Fuck is That..."

Anybody else feeling this?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    anyone got that remix mp3??

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    X infinity

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    X infinity

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    yeah i like this, its kind of funny how he and akon have had opposite career paths; akon started out good and became shitty the more popular he got, t-pain started out with unbearably terrible singles and suddenly he's hitting his stride

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This song has echoes of R. Kelly. I like the direction dude is taking, hopefully we can expect more gloriously good/bad tunes that will not leave your head for 72 hours and will encompass several dances that I can't do.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Y'all are kidding right?

I denied this song playage till I couldn't hold out any longer....After turning down 20 request I dropped and the reaction I got was crazy. The girlies dig it and for a slow jam it sure does pack the floor...T-Pain's manager used to come in the Kinkos I worked at to pick up faxes. This was when I'm in Love with a stripper was "poppin"...This dude was getting 10-20gs a show and had a ridiculous rider...The funniest part is he can't sing. Looking foward to this blowing over.

• CinisterCeeCinisterCee 863 Posts
    X infinity

• TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts
    akon started out good and became shitty the more popular he got

didn't akon start out on a Fugee's remix?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    yeah i like this, its kind of funny how he and akon have had opposite career paths; akon started out good and became shitty the more popular he got, t-pain started out with unbearably terrible singles and suddenly he's hitting his stride

No, you've got this exactly wrong.

Akon has always been insipid and every song T-Pain has ever done is genius.

I must ask: do you even party?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    This is absoultley terrible.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    For those of that you don't check the remix threads, I made this a while back:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/t-pain-buy-you-a-drank-ross-hogg-taxi-remix-mp3.html

[PLUG]It's going to be on my new mix CD, details forthcoming.[/PLUG]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    do you even party?

this must be the key.
    I think it would take a few neat bourbons, some JA gum and a darkly lit room for me to tolerate the vocorder. I can't really get past the vocorder.

• Shit is wack , and he cant sing. Vocoder is saving his ass on the mic....Anything R Kelly or T pain should not be mentioned on this site.

you take a L for that

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Anything R Kelly or T pain should not be mentioned on this site.

Excellent eighth post. Any other rules we should be aware of?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

No, you've got this exactly wrong.

Akon has always been insipid and every song T-Pain has ever done is genius.

I must ask: do you even party?
    how dare u question my partying abilities