i need the AMERIE "BECAUSE I LOVE IT" lp plaese

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
anybody got this? can you up it plaese? my soulseek client is phukking up my computer for some reason so I'm not using it at the moment. need to check this out omg lolol thanks

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Philly Phill? You want the retail album version or the mix tapes? There is the retail version and a vol. 1 and vol. 2 mixtape.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    that rip is gaRBAge. here's a better one:
    p.w. - www.lyricalutopia.com
    [url=http://link-protector.com/193312/[/url]

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yeah, this is what I wanted... the official retail import lp joint (which I assume is different from the mixtape i've had for about a year or so)

i hear there's no Rich Harrison on this album... is that true?? definitely got some RH soundalike heat on here though. I love this chick, really can't see why her label has never seemed to be behind her enough to push her into legitimate superstar status. she's not the greatest singer on earth but that's certainly not necessary in today's musical climate... she's got something different about her IMO, obviously must be something since these other r&b chicks been bitin' a lot of her style

1. "Forecast (Intro)" (produced by Chris & Drop) - 1:12
    2. "Hate2loveu" (produced by One Up, Amerie and Len Nicholson) - 3:13
    3. "Some Like It" (produced by Quran Goodman) - 2:57
    4. "Make Me Believe" (produced by Amerie, Len Nicholson and The Buchanans) - 3:22
    5. "Take Control" (produced by Mike Caren, Cee-Lo Green, Amerie and Len Nicholson) - 3:42
    6. "Gotta Work" (produced by One Up) - 3:10
    7. "Crush" (produced by The Buchanans) - 3:40
    8. "Crazy Wonderful" (produced by The Buchanans) - 3:49
    9. "That's What U R" (produced by Chris & Drop) - 3:38
    10. "When Loving U Was Easy" (produced by Curtis "C Note" Richardson) - 3:22
    11. "Paint Me Over" (produced by Bink! and Amerie) - 4:14
    12. "Somebody up There" (produced by Bryan Michael Cox) 4:46
    13. "All Roads" (produced by Curtis C Note Richardson) - 3:08

Bonus tracks:

14. "1 Thing" (produced by Rich Harrison) - 4:01
    15. "Losing U" (produced by Kore & Bellek) - 3:26

Yeah, this is what I wanted... the official retail import lp joint (which I assume is different from the mixtape i've had for about a year or so)

i hear there's no Rich Harrison on this album... is that true?? definitely got some RH soundalike heat on here though. I love this chick, really can't see why her label has never seemed to be behind her enough to push her into legitimate superstar status. she's not the greatest singer on earth but that's certainly not necessary in today's musical climate... she's got something different about her IMO, obviously must be something since these other r&b chicks been bitin' a lot of her style

not to mention how foine she is.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

not to mention how foine she is.

yeahh... to be truthful i really could care less about her singing

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    3. "Some Like It" (produced by Quran Goodman) - 2:57

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts