Just uploaded my late 80's rap mix for ya'll to DL

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
The CDs are almost gone, so here we go...Going Back To My Roots IntroSirocalot: SirocalotJ.V.C. Force: Stylin' LyricsD.J. Ace & Daquan: Hard To The CoreStrictly Bizness: Call It What You WantThe Heartbeat Brothers: Time 2 Get Paid (Anonymous Remix)Antoinette: I Got An Attitude (Anonymous Remix)Too Fresh: Hitten' HarderPriority One: I Can't Go For ThatLightnin Lee & Poppy P: Big Time ChillinD.J. Scratch & G-O-D: The Party Is JumpinKings Of Swing: Stop Jockin' JamesDr. Luv & Kev-Ski: OverdoseAaron Dee & C-Nice: Disassemble The BeatD. Moet & X-Calibur: Dance To The ExcaliburM.C. Sugar Ray & Stranger D: If It Ain't Rough It Ain't RightT.D.S. Mob: Dope For The FolksLive N' Effect Posse: We Got A Message In Our MusicJ.V.C. Force: A Force ThingD.J. Miz & M.C. Ludicrous: TroubleTake 6: Spread Love (Anonymous Remix)Bid Daddy Kane: Ain't No Half Steppin Marley Marl Remix Check out my blog for other bits and pieces...

Comments

• Thanks a lot for that (180+ downloads and no appreciation?) Looking forward to checking this....great tracklist!

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Nice one Cardova ! I'm Dl'ing now !!!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    thanks. just DL'd. will listen to this one on the way home from work today.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I'll listen when I get home tonight. This looks hot. Thanks.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    im pumped about this. got a car ride that this will compliment nicely
    thank for sharring.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    this is great, thank you!!!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    This is[/b] dope. The piano loop on that Hard to the Core track is facemelting, and I feel like I should recognize it. Help me not take this to that god forsaken breaks place please.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Everybody should check out this mix! It's about as good as a mix of this genre can be.

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
    DLing now.
    I just know this is going to be good!

• stefskistefski 12 Posts
    Jul 28 2007 12:00P
    CLUB A+++ w/ DJ ANONYMOUS (FIN) @ TR??DG??RDEN Stockholm

Aug 25 2007 12:00P
    CLUB A+++ w/ DJ ANONYMOUS (FIN) @ TR??DG??RDEN Stockholm

HEELLS YEHAA.

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    im just down loading it now. it's looking good y'all

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Amazing! Mych appreciateificate.

• gracias

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Much appreciated. Sounds dope.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Thanks for the kind words. If anyone needs the CD with cover artwork hit me on the PM. I'll send a couple of freebies no problem.

• devoglamdevoglam 143 Posts
    i'm halfway through, and it sounds really great. killer tracklist. thanks a bunch!