Motherfucking Trail Blazers

Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
OdenWHAT!!!!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    oh word? Seems like bigs (Euro or Domestic) are making more noise in the draft these days than guards.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    With the young talent already in Portland, there is a realistic possibility of the trade of the #1 pick. It would have to be for someone damn good, though.

• Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
    Trade the #1? Naw, we've been shopping around for good center since Sabonis left. The Blazers need Oden.

The Trail Blazers franchise just turned a corner today.

• wescoasiawescoasia 126 Posts
    Wow, the Blazers are gonna be real dope in years to come. No team would have passed on Oden. I like Durant going to the Sonics, too. Both teams are going to be fun to watch.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Hello, LaMarcus Aldridge? You are now completely useless. Good night.

It seems like Oden would be a good fit, with Aldridge at the 4. But then Aldridge and Randolph are really stealing each other's minutes. Plus, Pritchard did so well with his flurry of draft day trades last year that he might be tempted to try a repeat performance.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    get rid of randolph!!! im sure he can be had for cheap. just make sure that aldridges heart/condition is cool. the west is gonna be sick.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    on the plus, atlanta can finally pick that point guard they've badly needed.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    ...and the western conference domination continues....

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Portland can send Lamarcus back home to Dallas.

I'd rather have the #2 pick in this draft and take whichever of the big 2 falls to me..

Oden could be a bust.......after all he's like what, 39/40 years old....how many good years could he have left

I was hoping Memphis got the #1 so West would pick the Chinese Center and end his career as a GM.

Congrats to Portland and Seattle....hope y'all can make it count.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Atlanta will continue to be a joke until Billy Knight is gone.

Aldridge is a 4.

He's been playing out of postion all year because of that fat ass Randolph.

With the Blazers getting the #1.........Randolph is history.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Aldridge is a 4.

He's been playing out of postion all year because of that fat ass Randolph.

With the Blazers getting the #1.........Randolph is history.

Yeah I know I'm just teasin...dude is so skinny.....

Man. I wonder if Avery could whip that turd Randolph into shape.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

at #3? a duplicate marvin williams! julian wright comes to mind.

Even with his flaws, Randolph is a 20 and 10 guy every night. Protland will not just trade him for garbage matching contracts because he has real value. But they meed need to package him with something else of value to move him out of town. On the other hand there are GMs like Isiah Thomas and Danny Ainge in this league, so they might be able to get good value just by trading Randolph alone.

Randolphs stats are great......unfortunately he is FOOLS GOLD. We should of got Channing Frye last year when New York was in spin cycle. I'm sure that deal is off the table now.

The media really hyped up Aldridge's heart condition. It really isnt as bad as everybody thought.......we gave just about everybody the final 3 games of the regular season off (Warrior fans can give us a pat on the back ).

This is a exciting day to be a Trail Blazer fan.

Oregonlive.com is going CRAZY!

Oden could be a bust.......after all he's like what, 39/40 years old....how many good years could he have left

I think the consensus is that he's 40.

When are the next throwback Centers and Power Forwards gonna arrive? I need more Boozers and Duncans in the league!!! ya heard?

• faded_gloryfaded_glory 421 Posts
    oh word? Seems like bigs (Euro or Domestic) are making more noise in the draft these days than guards.

true, the prevailing mentality around the league is starting to shift as more and more teams realize that taller men do in fact play with an advantage

true, the prevailing mentality around the league is starting to shift as more and more teams realize that taller men do in fact play with an advantage

Yes, and that teams are lacking in quality big men. Guards are more plentiful in the league.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Word up Rip City. I just got off the phone with the Schonz and we are red hot and rolling. Real PDX headz know the deal. I personally would get rid of Zack b/c I don't think he has the winner's mentality. Aldridge could be huge.

I would have said Durant until the final four when Oden came out of his shell and showed a true all around game and some real heart.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Holy fuck the Celtics are cursed. Something went down in the 80's
    and we are paying for it, some karmic shit we don't even know about.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    I'm in Germany and just woke up to a flurry of emails and texts. Man I can't believe the Sonics got #2!! I would almost rather have #2 because nobody can pass on Oden at this point. He will probably be great but who knows. Portland already passed on Jordan 23 years ago. I bet we sign and trade Rashard now. Durant is a younger more dynamic version of him. All those game lat season of hoping for them to lose paid off!!!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Word up Rip City.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Word up Rip City.

My man, Billy Ray. Here's a little youtube love for all you old skool headz. Shit is hilarious.

b/w

the greatest inbound play ever against the Sixers. Those who saw the half court alley oop jam will never forget.

remix

Cocaine is a helluva drug

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    The only Blazers that eva mattered....:

and Rasheed Wallace....

Without googling it....

I recognize 52...but i forgot his name.

30 Terry Porter

00 Something Tracy?

25 Jerome Kersey

Without googling it....

30 Terry Porter

00 Something Tracy?

25 Jerome Kersey

52 is Buck Williams

00 is Kevin Duckworth I think.

Without googling it....

30 Terry Porter

00 Something Tracy?

25 Jerome Kersey

52 is Buck Williams

00 is Kevin Duckworth I think.

ohhh shit. Kevin Duckworth!!!! I remember reading these names somewhere.

okay, I guess 22 is Clyde. I couldn't quite see the face the first time around.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Without googling it....

30 Terry Porter

00 Something Tracy?

25 Jerome Kersey

52 = Buck Williams

22 = Clyde Drexler

30 = Terry Porter

Who the hell is #3? I Can't make him out. A young cliff robinson before the bald look? Looks more like a guard though.

00 = Kevin Duckworth

25 = Jerome Kersey

Who the hell is #3? I Can't make him out. A young cliff robinson before the bald look? Looks more like a guard though.
    y

I'm pretty sure that's Cliff. Man that team was talented but very dumb. Detroit ran through them in the finals. Didn't Chicago beat them too? Jordan "basket felt like the ocean" or some shit?