chi-rap mp3 request

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
anyone out there got a 192k or higher mp3 of 'watch my feet'?? any help is appreciated. i tried soulskeet and itunes to no avail. holler.

Comments

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    anyone out there got a 192k or higher mp3 of 'watch my feet'?? any help is appreciated. i tried soulskeet and itunes to no avail. holler.

did you ask meatball? that dude might have it....

• adazpayadazpay 17 Posts

only one out der:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/watch-my-feet-mp3-8bs.html

• did you ask meatball? that dude might have it....

meatball? is he related to meatsauce? actually, i'm going to add another question to meat the last one. such as---

does anyone have the instrumentals of the "watch my feet"?
    (that would be sweeeeeet to purchais)

or is there a single in existence on 12" something

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    This needs to come out officially. I would ride hard for getting this on the radio, shit is just plain fun.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

thanks!

this gets mad play in chi radio but i don't think it has been officially released. couldn't find wax anywhere around town.. i'm guessing the wax will have the instro, now there's a mash waiting to happen!

yo om get at me about that thing man!

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    this is possibly the best song this year. chicago dudes please let us know if a 12" ever comes out.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the funny thing is i didnt even realize this was a single song at first ... listen to dj pharris on fri. nights and he's always throwing this uptempo house beat behind rap and r&b instrumentals, i just kind of a assumed this was something like that the first couple times i'd heard it.

there was some real good R&B song like this getting burn last summer, can't remember what it was called tho