5/19 - Ovrcast presents The Original Dust Junkies

BelsonBelson 880 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
Saturday, May 19th - 9.00PM --->Ovrcast presents.............D'original Dust JunkiesRaw funk. Hard soul. Heavy Boogaloo. Step back and Get Down with the Deep Stuff!UK DJ's Andy Cobb & Greg Belson, bring you a new and exciting proposition in the very groovy confines of the Mountain Bar as they dust off the 45's and play raw funk, hard soul & heavy boogaloo rhythms. The deep stuff! This time round featuring the golden touch of special guest DJ Tommy Potts. Looks like the English are coming...back!The guys are also kindly hosting fellow Brit Glen Saxton Durrant of Satisfaction's birthday bash. (Cheers lads! F*cking nice one! - G)The Mountain Bar473 Gin Ling WayChinatown, Los Angeles90021Free Admission21 and Over with IDDoors at 9:00pm

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Thump....just when I thought L.A. wasn't interested in the OG, a packed out venue and a rollin' dancefloor all night.

My faith is restored somewhat......and true to form, not a single 'Strutter in sight.

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    ......and true to form, not a single 'Strutter in sight.

that is because they were all at oh what a night... at the mandrake on saturday night.

wait no the only strutters at our event were shig and i. oh well hopefully next time.

sounds like your having a good time regardless. when our saturday night, sunday afternoon schedule doesn't overlap with yours i'll try to make it out to one of your events.