REVERSE FRIDAY FIVES: BITCH N MOAN RELATED

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
1. W's fell out the series.2. my ex graduates law school tomorrow which means it's been a whole year since I was with here and I still miss homegirl.3. charges on my credit card from my Vegas trip last weekend: not only did the bitch-ass hotel double bill us for the rooms (me and my homie's card got charged), but there's just hella wild unnecessary charges for whom I have no on e to blame but myself.4. we have yet to decide on a summer jam, and until we do the summer cannot be properly "set off"5. sore throat.BONUS BITCH: dry cleaner ruined my favorite shirt.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    1. Water damage
    2. Commercial leases
    3. Insurance deductibles
    4. Nosebleeds, probably induced by stress and mold
    5. Threatened eviction from my storefront

Awesome week it's turned out to be....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    there's just hella wild unnecessary charges for whom I have no on e to blame but myself.

BONUS BITCH: dry cleaner ruined my favorite shirt.

Are you sure these aren't (Freaky Tracy) related?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    WORKING 28 FUCKIN HOURS OVER THE NEXT THREE MUHFUCKIN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    there's just hella wild unnecessary charges for whom I have no on e to blame but myself.

BONUS BITCH: dry cleaner ruined my favorite shirt.

Are you sure these aren't (Freaky Tracy) related?

I think they're all related: W's loss ==> reckless partying to compensate ==> sore throat and credit card charges and spilled some shit on my shirt ==> all tendencies that may explain why me and my girl are no longer together...not sure how the summer jam quest relates.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    i'm feeling mad out-of-shape today.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i'm feeling mad out-of-shape today.

dude you need to step-up on your step-ups. me and Ross are about to train you.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    1. debt
    2. out of shape
    3. world hunger
    4. current administration
    5. debt

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    1. worst migraine headache all day today
    2. probably caused from wedding planning stress
    3. people still not paying for their auctions from 10 days ago
    4. is it possible to get a dub reggae 45 on ebay? think I got ripped off from 2 seperate sellers, ugh
    5. cheap people. its 3 dollars lady, shut the fuck up already.

thanks, that felt good

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    2. my ex graduates law school tomorrow which means it's been a whole year since I was with here and I still miss homegirl.

Man the fuck up, bitch. I still miss my ex as well.....

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    1. workin from home ends this week...bossman needs to be in & out of the store, so I gotta do my thing at the shop 5/6 days a week so I can cover the counter when he steps out...
    2. my past 4 digit car troubles has made more of a dent in my finances than I thought, so I gotta unload some of my deceased parents jewelery, some of my records and dip into the 403b to make ends meet for the next few months...
    3. Washer and Dryer fuckin' up big time
    4. Deal on a $1000 LP fell through

and the worst:

5. Grill ran out of propane as I was trying to grill some sausages

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    1. work is some serious stress right now...like actually waking up, losing sleep over shit. nagl. ineedstochill.

2. stress making homelife tense.

3. working too many weekends.

yes, i too am noticing a trend. need to chill on the working life.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    1. Water damage
    2. Commercial leases
    3. Insurance deductibles
    4. Nosebleeds, probably induced by stress and mold
    5. Threatened eviction from my storefront[/b]

Awesome week it's turned out to be....

that fucking sucks

keep your head up

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    1) Dad's back in the hospital with about 6 months-1 year to live, at most
    2) Doing my own job and half of another, but the promotion I'm waiting on is caught up in in office budget politics while I work hours of overtime off the clock in a futile attempt to keep up
    3) My lease is up at the end of the month, but I haven't got another place lined up yet(see #1 and 2 above)

There are other things, but not much else I could complain about that ranks with those, so I'll leave it at that. My sympathies to all. But shit will get better. It has to, right?

Right?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    2) Doing my own job and half of another, but the promotion I'm waiting on is caught up in in office budget politics while I work hours of overtime off the clock in a futile attempt to keep up
    3) My lease is up at the end of the month, but I haven't got another place lined up yet(see #1 and 2 above)

There are other things, but not much else I could complain about that ranks with those, so I'll leave it at that. My sympathies to all. But shit will get better. It has to, right?

Right?

RIght.

As the dude says, strikes and gutters.

After memorial day...beer on me. SoI, you get thurr too.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Right?

RIght.

As the dude says, strikes and gutters.

After memorial day...beer on me. SoI, you get thurr too.

Yes. Several beers. Many, many beers. I believe cabs may be required.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Life is real good, but:

1) MPC 60 is being a jerk and freezing just when I had something hot going.
    2) Girl is away visiting her Grandma, maybe for the last time.
    3) It's been months since we've gotten a promo record on wax at the station. I guess I'm going to have to give into Microwave in order to play anything new.
    4) I can't find The Team - It's Getting Hot on wax anywhere. Why is it that a 2 year old record made within a few BART stops of me is so frustrating to get a hold of?

Paycheck, that is one rough week right there, hang in there man.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES!!!!

MAD AIR HUMPZZ FOR DAAYYZZEEEEE!!!

- spidey

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

For real, for real.

If it's any consolation, my boy and his lady said that their Good Records visit was the highlight of their NY trip. They hit up damn near every clothes/sneaker/record spot in the city and they said your store's vibe, music selection (both in the racks and through the speakers) and your friendly demeanor was most pleasant.

Wish I could've spent more than 5 minutes the time I went.

Herm

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

For real, for real.

If it's any consolation, my boy and his lady said that their Good Records visit was the highlight of their NY trip. They hit up damn near every clothes/sneaker/record spot in the city and they said your store's vibe, music selection (both in the racks and through the speakers) and your friendly demeanor was most pleasant.

Wish I could've spent more than 5 minutes the time I went.

Herm

Hey, thanks man, that's really nice! Glad to hear that they enjoyed themselves.

[color:white]But I was very disappointed that you only lasted five minutes... ay yo![/color]

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    1. brand new expensive running shoes causing bogus ankle chafing
    2. boss making me work on a saturday, wtf
    3. waking up late on a saturday = 16 dollar cab ride to work
    4. forced to take cash out of non-bank affiliated atm and pay $4 in fees
    5. supposed to be MOVING today and instead spending time at work, the world can fuck itself

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Uh, yeah dude, I'm sure it's the shoes.

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
    alright, i guess i'll play, because i'm

1) bored at work all day on a sunny Saturday, after working all day Mon- Fri plus Friday night
    2) facing the end of my lease soon, currently on the job market, poised to make the next big step in life, but unable to find clear direction at this time. Impending Big Life Decisions = stress
    3) 'Looking for a love that's right for me' but can't for the life of me find a girl with the right combo of personality, appearance, availability, willingness, etc.
    4) not quite enough outlets right now in my life for artistic expression. i mean i can sit in my room and practice all day, but this town isn't too conducive right now to transferring my artistic visions into a prosperous or at all lucrative performance career

i'm gonna stop here, time for lunch, and like someone else said, i could bitch about other stuff, but i should be greatful that these are my only significant life problems right now knock on wood!
    peace soulstrut!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Uh, yeah dude, I'm sure it's the shoes.
    are you saying i have fat ankles