The '07 Summer Jam Poast

12346»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I hear PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR every where I go. i've never heard any of these other songs I dont think. And god I want to shoot myself every time this song comes on. Where are these guys from anyways? I'd guess, but I don't want to look foolish and/or possibly insult faux rillz who has officially ridden for this "jam."[/b] .

It is a fun record.

• That A BAY BAY song is definitely the worst of the year. The video came on and I couldn't even make it past him saying A BAY BAY about 3 times before I had to switch. A little kid on train tracks saying A BAY BAY like he's 1/2 asleep... I was just like "Wh-what?"

A lot of time I'll watch the Tube channel because those heavy metal dudes trip me out. I can't help but stare at it. Its awesomely hilarious. The videos are so awesome!

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    i thought one recent consensus summer jam was a mariah carey single so why would street cred be important??

baby bash would sound best on this. i have no problem w/ cheese but its kind of a boring song

STREETZ HAVE A PLACE FOR MARIAH

but not a babyface faux-ja singer on a track called 'beautiful girls'?? that'll be the day

Dude, if you can't hear the difference between that Sean Kingston joint and a SOUL CLASSIC like "We Belong Together" (yeah, I said it), then I don't even know what to say to you.

We've already established that you don't party. I'm beginning to wonder about what other things you don't do.
    no question about quality the mariah is a classic for all time and this is tossed off but we're talking STREET CRED

Where were you living when that Mariah joint dropped, dude? It was in every single car and club in Philly at the time. Perhaps you forgot that girls comprise a significant portion of "THE STREETS" too.

Funnily enough, wasn't there a remix with Styles and Jada?

There's no way that Sean Kingston track will be the summer jam though. It's just too corny.

-e
    humboldt park disagrees, kingston is errywhere

Agreed. I was wrong. I can't believe people acutally like this song!

Summer Jam is either "Buy Me a Drank" or "You Make Me Better."

-e