Discuss (iron monkey bite/tribute)

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
i know you hate when I do this, but you have not done it in a while. i need to.Discuss...

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    i know you hate when I do this, but you have not done it in a while. i need to.

Discuss...

Just where is that "humming" Ernie and Bert sample from? "Nitty Gritty" has a dude named Tony D talking at the beginning... is he the same dude that posts here? What is the story on heads in this group who died? Is Kid Onyx the only living member?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

this is the last LP I would ever expect you to post, F****

Norm Hopper can speak on this one

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

why?

I THOUGHT YOU WAS JAZZ MAN NOT HIP HOP MAN!
    HAH

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

why?

I won that on ebay five minutes ago.

Thanks, Bambouche, for an enlightening evening of not-so-easy listening (but it sho' is fun).

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    You are so well-rounded.

Congratulations on this achievement.

You are so well-rounded.

I told you to get the fuck off my dick, bitch. I'll kill your fuckign ass.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    beefstrut

Seriously, A-ron is biting more than he can chew. Tell me where you live?

You sour ass little cracker trick.

I'll fucking cum on your grandad's grave jacking off wearing your mama's beat up drawers.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I'll fucking cum on your grandad's grave jacking off wearing your mama's beat up drawers.

Frank puts the "loc" in "location."

I have met F****. He is a 300 lb black man that will sit on you and make you pay. He is down with all types of freaky street psychology and has an insane jazz collection. Do not fock with him.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Giving you my address on the internet is so ridiculous on so many levels.

And so are you.

• KMD: Mr. Hood - Great album. Nitty Gritty is probably my favorite track, but I really like the spoken word 'beef' they get into. "Your Mother likes to visit the old churches..." and "I'd rather be pimp struttin' on hot black tar..." .. "I have a late model Ford" - "Yeah, an old T-Ford!" The video for Who Me was floating around at one point, it was a cool video.

Fugazi: Steady Diet of Nothing - I bought this on tape in junior high from a half-price books. I listened to it, liked it, but wasn't ready for it. Years later when I really got into Fugazi I remembered that I bought this on tape, but don't know what I did with it. My favorite Fugazi album is probably In on the Killtaker, but I recently listened to Repeater again and damn that 'Merchandise' is a great track.

Ant Banks: The Big Bad Ass - I just bought this on CD at a half price books for $2. I like his production on Too Short's 'Get In Where You Fit In' album. It's been a while since I've listened to any Spice 1, so hearing him on the 2nd track was a bonus. I've learned to appreciate the 1/2 price books bargain bin CD section.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You are so well-rounded.

I told you to get the fuck off my dick, bitch. I'll kill your fuckign ass.

out-of-the-blue beef is always exciting.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

And so are you.

1839 Woodland Ave.
    Duluth, MN 55803

just saying though

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Nah, I'm only living hbere for a month.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    And... oh yeah... I will body you, son!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    that's good to know

And so are you.

Your sassiness just gets me harder. Let's get together soon! I sent you a nice PM why didn't you call?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Discuss...

Just where is that "humming" Ernie and Bert sample from? "Nitty Gritty" has a dude named Tony D talking at the beginning... is he the same dude that posts here? What is the story on heads in this group who died? Is Kid Onyx the only living member?

Umm seriously?

Subroc died in a car accident

Zex luv X is MF Doom.

Discuss...

Umm seriously?

Subroc died in a car accident

Zex luv X is MF Doom.

thanks... sorry for wasting your keystroke time.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i thought Subroc was murdered?

i thought Subroc was murdered?

hmmm...

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    I think Subroc was run over

Thats partially what I heard a while... he was running after a Mr. Softee ice cream truck and a bus came out of no-where and smashed him... I was just trying to confirm what others had heard.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

big ups on this one... way ahead of it's time, and made better when you listen to BLACK BASTARDS, knowing that it never had a commercial hit (save for peachfuzz on mr. hood). yo mtv raps! put out some whack ass KMD cards back in the day, that are all dated, but make me nostalgic. how come nobody gives FUGAZI any props? even solely on a political principle, they were (are?) great.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Thats partially what I heard a while... he was running after a Mr. Softee ice cream truck and a bus came out of no-where and smashed him... I was just trying to confirm what others had heard.

I heard he step off the sidewalk between two parked trucks & was crushed when one started up.

I wonder what really happened?

The KMD lp grew on me. At the time it dropped, I thought it was cool, but my face didn't melt.