posting up from the airplane

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
waiting to get off this mufuckah. i need a spot to buy some timbz and general bath shit. i thnk im staying in southern manhattan? holla

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Brian, get off the internet. You're in NEW YORK and it's a beautiful day.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    southern manhattan

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    southern manhattan

DOWN-T-OWN!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    southern manhattan

Governors Island.

our dude brian got those connects.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im in an escalade or some shit driving from newark to the hotelly. just passing time. weather does look great though

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo i dont know what southern manhattan is but thats what someone told me. joint is called "off soho suites" on rivington. i got fucking soaked earlier and that shit sucked. i ate at rosarios and got a metro card. found out that the sound library is around the corner which could be bad for my wallet. about to go meet a homegirl and her boy boy for dinner. shit's cool so far. i never saw so many white people in my life

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo where can i pick up some regular timbz? everyone has all this fancy garbage with black shit all over. i checked a bunch of places on broadway so far

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Dude you are in New York city, chill on your shoe shopping and go enjoy yourself.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    yo where can i pick up some regular timbz? everyone has all this fancy garbage with black shit all over. i checked a bunch of places on broadway so far

125th Street

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dude you are in New York city, chill on your shoe shopping and go enjoy yourself.

Dude, that unemployment check isn't going to spend itself.

Yeah, that just happened.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

125th Street
    i think im on broadway and 10thish? i checked around ten shoe stores around here and no one had shit

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    you need to go uptown, son.

although I'm frankly shocked that Transit didn't have a pair of chuckas?

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

4/5 train down to borough hall. it's like 10-15mins from where you at. mad shoes and xxxxxxl gear alike.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

4/5 train down to borough hall. it's like 10-15mins from where you at. mad shoes and xxxxxxl gear alike.

thats where my school is.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    thanks homies. transit was dope but they didnt have regular timbz.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    yet another reason why New York is over

Also let me add, there is a new scourge attacking the city: film crews.