Canada - I'm Gonna Be on MTV tonight!

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
Tittsworth and I will be on MTV Live sometime between 6:15 and 6:45 tonight (Wednesday May 16). Canada exclusive! We're gonna do a 5 minute interview and show them how to make a Baltimore Club track on a Roland SP-404. I've never done live TV before and I'm nervous! Should I do a shot first to calm my nerves?Also: Specifics at http://www.djayres.com/

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Ha. Two shots and a cheeky line. But most importantly have a finished track on standby. Just in case.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I don't smoke, it gives me headaches.

• a shot or two should do the trick imo. i wouldn't be able to smoke and be comprehensible. either way, good luck w/ that tonight. i think i'm coming out to the show in chicago on friday, free before 11pm = hells jeah!

• slushslush 691 Posts
    if it makes you feel less nervous, nobody watches MTV here, and the VJs play blog house at parties around town

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    have a finished track on standby. Just in case.

Yup - got the finished track in the sampler next to the individual parts.

a shot or two should do the trick imo. i wouldn't be able to smoke and be comprehensible. either way, good luck w/ that tonight. i think i'm coming out to the show in chicago on friday, free before 11pm = hells jeah!

yes please come say hello!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU GONNA WEAR?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Canadians, please have this on youtube by 6:48.

Thank you, that is all.