NV gov = mad connected

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

didn't they lose tonight?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

If it wasn't for my loathing of pointless 10-page race discussions arguments and my unwillingness to defend myself against racist claims, I would soooo post a jpeg of a Barrel Of Monkeys here.

Goddamn Brown Guilt?? takes the fun out of silly, unintentionally harmful harmless jokes.

Herm

If it wasn't for my loathing of pointless 10-page race discussions arguments and my unwillingness to defend myself against racist claims, I would soooo post a jpeg of a Barrel Of Monkeys here.

Goddamn Brown Guilt?? takes the fun out of silly, unintentionally harmful harmless jokes.

Herm

I am confused (genuinely). Was something directed at me?

The Horry Jpeg was placed to emphasize the "ballin!" nature of this transaction.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Herm

The Horry Jpeg was placed to emphasize the "ballin!" nature of this transaction.

No, not at all. It's just that dude's arm is raised and hooked like those little plastic barrel of monkeys toys. I was just poking fun at the racial implications folks would get out such a trivial observation.

Herm

Herm

No, not at all. It's just that dude's arm is raised and hooked like those little plastic barrel of monkeys toys. I was just poking fun at the racial implications folks would get out such a trivial observation.

Herm

Ahh I gotcha.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Come on Oliver, We all knew this. Oscar goodman is like a character from the Sopranos.

- spidey