Anyone in Philly know this guy??

RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone here know a record dealer/thief in Philly by the name of Craig Minus?? He also goes on ebay under the name Diminished_Jewelz. He's (& his mate) just taken me (& at least one other person I know of) in a scam for $4000. I need to get in touch with him on the phone to see if can get anything back, so Philly heads any help will be greatly appreciated.For anyone who comes across this guy in the future be careful, seems theres alot of people who have only negative shit to say about him so dont get burned like I have...

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ravi padiyar returns?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I feel like I might know who this is. I'm checking with some people and will get back if I learn anything.

Update: I know who this cat is. He sends records out at my post office with this ugly ass yellow packing tape and has been a real pain to shop owners. I don't have a number, but PM me and I'll see what I can do.

• TruthTruth 50 Posts
    I never did trust his punk ass. I know this fake cat. He aint't my boy either. I'll try and get some numbers for you. pm me. shit, i wish i would have known this fool was selling shit cause i would have ruined his scam.

• TruthTruth 50 Posts
    how did he get you?

• TruthTruth 50 Posts

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....eedbackAsSeller

for anyone who wants to give negative feedback!!!

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    said his friend had found a bunch of good records & was looking for a quick sale. I pay $$$ & get sent a box full of shit records I didnt want, he says my records where posted to someone else by mistake (& that I got his records), I never see records or hear from this other guy despite asking for contact info, then I hear the exact[/b] same shit has happened to someone else, I ask for my money back, cunt stops emailing me. All this has taken place over the last 2 months or so...

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    j--, i'll try to get that number for you tonight

good luck.

nice one

nice one

I got tipped off by a friend that the dude was at the P.O. this morning, so I went around the corner speak to him, but he had taken care of business and left. But, you've got several foot soliders on the case.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Time for the critical beatdown!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Note: Please, Do not bid on any of my items if you have no intentions of paying. I am a serious collector and business man that has no time for games. So don't waist my time nor your own.[/b]

Could someone please bid on this douchebag's items w/no intention of paying?? And 'waist' no time in doing so, please...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I feel like I've heard of this guy or may have run into him before. Is he a young or old head?

I just found a third person he got with the same scam. Man this cunt needs a serious fuckin kicking...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Check this...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this dudes name was written on a box i took out of cue yesterady... maybe check with them?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    sounds like you've been KinCanadashed.

• I peddled craig minus a expensive piecer not long ago for a couple hundred bills, overpaid like a mofo cause he was desperate for it... don't have his contact info anymore, he has multiple ebay names & i'm pretty sure he has a large hiphop collection, he was once tryin to sell cage straight from the cage not long ago.

thanks for tips & help people. Managed to get this creeps phone number on Saturday, rang him up & only got more excuses & bullshit....absoluting amazing though how many people have bad shit to say about this guy & nothings been done about it

glad you got the #

is he going to rectify the situation?

is he going to rectify the situation?

no

so i'm sure he uses a po box.
    there are ways to find his addrss
    but then what?

i mean, $4000 is definitely a chunk of change. couple months work for most people.
    you probably want to figure out your options...legal, preferably.cause you want to get that dough back
    think this through jon
    -t

so i'm sure he uses a po box.
    there are ways to find his addrss
    but then what?

no I have his home address, Wiota Street or something...just filed a complaint with IC3 & I plan on giving his local police dept a call aswell...4G is alot for me aswell

shit. thats west philly/mantua
    probably wouldnt play out to good for an out of towner to run up in that neighborhood with guns blazing. although people might not even notice the guns blazing part. i probably know high school age kids on his block, not that that helps.

whats IC3??

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    although people might not even notice the guns blazing part.

yeah, i wouldnt want to be in the position of knocking on ANY door in mantua on some, "where the FUCK is my four thousand, BITCH!"

but i would watch it on youtube

seriously though, can fauxrillz or other lawstrut head give risingson some idea of legal options. mail fraud has got to be semi serious business. (although philly cops are probly a little more concerned with the soaring murder rate at the moment)

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    yeah, i wouldnt want to be in the position of knocking on ANY door in mantua on some, "where the FUCK is my four thousand, BITCH!"

but i would watch it on youtube

seriously though, can fauxrillz or other lawstrut head give risingson some idea of legal options. mail fraud has got to be semi serious business. (although philly cops are probly a little more concerned with the soaring murder rate at the moment)

somebody fuck with my four g's the murda rate may definitely rise even higher

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts