TWIX BAR APPRECIATION

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
screw records, movies, comics, collectable foreign objects Im talking about the greatest thing ever made. The mother fucking twix bar.

Comments

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    screw records, movies, comics, collectable foreign objects Im talking about the greatest thing ever made. The mother fucking twix bar.

It really is damn tasty. The kingsize is a bit too much though. And the limited white chocolate one wasn't my thing. Can't beat the original. I'm also a huge Bounty fan.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    amen. It is the greatest chocolate bar ever made. Cookies, caramel and chocolate. What moar do you want?

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

BEST
    CANDYBAR
    EVER!!!

. On par or maybe better then the twix.

i'm not gonna lie.. TWIX used to be my shit... but the quality of MARS bars has gotten considerably lower over the years... nowadays the chocolate hardly tastes like real chocolate and the cracker doesn't have that same crunch it used to.

now whatchamacallits on the other hand... with that combination of crunchy rice crispies and chewy caramel on top, you just can not go wrong.

although a twix is great if you're a kid and so broke that you have to buy candy halfsies with a friend... it's still the perfect candy for splitting... i'll give it that.

amen amen amen amen

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    the good old dayz

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i had a dream about a twix once. the next day i had to go eat one. at that point i don't think i'd eaten one in over 10 yrs

who members
    ?

my mom was a fan of these:

shits would rip out your cot damn teefs.

don't sleep on this one either...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

my mom was a fan of these:

I'm sure she was.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    the good old dayz

Oh yeah. I was seriously miffed when they changed the name.

I'll have to try the Whatchamacallit next chance I get. Europe is behind in the candybar department.

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    My all time favorite.. canadian chocolate lovers stand up!!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    YES!!! THE TWIX IS THE SHIT OH BIM NEESSS!!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005370519,00.html

One game involved girls having three minutes to get fellas excited through oral sex. Others saw oral sex simulated using Twix bars or cream-filled water melons.[/b]

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    the good old dayz

Oh yeah. I was seriously miffed when they changed the name.

I'll have to try the Whatchamacallit next chance I get. Europe is behind in the candybar department.
    euh, how about nestle ?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    it was all about the cookies and cream joint! FAT KIDS OF THE 90'S STAND-UP!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    awww yeah!
    but this style is best:

on the PB tip, ive recently rediscovered these absurdly addictive things:

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    Real Costanza Heads Know The Deal

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont really eat candy anymore but aint nothign fucking with butterfinger

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

haven't had one in a few years (i'm on some healthy now), but those were my shit back in the day!

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Dogz, the limited edition TWIX DARK will straight :MELTYOURMOTHERFUCKINGFACERIGHTTHEFUCKOFF:

Trust me...I kept a box of those in the freezer for months, and would buy at least 5 everytime I saw them, until I got engaged and had to ditch them so I would look halfway fit for the wedding.

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    Dogz, the limited edition TWIX DARK will straight :MELTYOURMOTHERFUCKINGFACERIGHTTHEFUCKOFF:

sonn, you cant fuck with the butterfinger wafer bar. that was the schitt.

pfft I cant beleive no one mentioned the bar almost as good as the twix

Charleton fucking chew.

game the fuck over son. This bar is more genius then your mother playing hendrix. This bar is better then the greatest samwedge in the world. This bar could beat the shit out of godzilla, frankenstein, your mom on crack and any other bitch that gets in this way. This is the bar or kings. This is the bar of winners.

edit:it is so good that a friend of mine stabbed his bro in the eye for one. And the kids a song of a preacher

Edit 2nd: Did I mention that you can fucking freeze the bar and eat the bitch like icecream. Can your fucking mars bar do that? No, I think not.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Charleston Chew is, like revenge, a dish best served cold.

well said

• dayday 9,611 Posts

this is awesome

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

this is awesome

Lamont, you brought out RAIDER!! Man, that takes me back.

Munch on

-J