This is funny (580 related)

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
429 truth Good for a laugh

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Haha this part is my favorite:

On the evening of 4/28 and in the early morning of 4/29 at least 4000 jews conspicuously avoided the MacArthur overpass. Were they informed?

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    how about this gem from the comments:

I was watching the Discory channel today and they were showing how some people milk snakes. I bet that snake milk has special properties that allows KKKarl and DicKKK to control the minds of everyone who drink it. Have you noticed how odd the milk tastes now? I think they are mixing some of that mind control snake milk in with regular cow milk and when you drink enough your mind becomes pliable. That???s when the Neocon thought patrol and mind control agency (NSA), takes over. They probably mind controlled the driver of that truck into planting a bomb. And since he is all hopped up on mind control snake milk, he doesn???t even know it.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    how about this gem from the comments:

I was watching the Discory channel today and they were showing how some people milk snakes. I bet that snake milk has special properties that allows KKKarl and DicKKK to control the minds of everyone who drink it. Have you noticed how odd the milk tastes now? I think they are mixing some of that mind control snake milk in with regular cow milk and when you drink enough your mind becomes pliable. That???s when the Neocon thought patrol and mind control agency (NSA), takes over. They probably mind controlled the driver of that truck into planting a bomb. And since he is all hopped up on mind control snake milk, he doesn???t even know it.

That is some Anthony Pearson speak right there.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    "Our researchers have already discovered that ???429″ may be a telltale sign of homosexual operatives at work: the numbers spell ???GAY??? using the keypad of an American telephone."

I'm getting confused - it's gay jewish al queda?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "Our researchers have already discovered that ???429? may be a telltale sign of homosexual operatives at work: the numbers spell ???GAY??? using the keypad of an American telephone."

I'm getting confused - it's gay jewish al queda?

Totally. Also, JFK (you don't really think he's dead, do you?)