Boats

2»

Comments

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    My downstairs neighbor has a 20' fishing boat... we go out deep sea trawling off Hanalei Bay about once a month. Caught a 22lb mahi last time, although honestly Kauai is pretty fished out.

My dad's got a 32' Nordic Tug that he uses to cruise the San Juans and Gulf and Channel islands. We do family summer parties out in the Puget Sound.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

I don't have a boat. But I went here once on a houseboat with jetskis. One the coolest places I've ever been to. I really want to go back. I have dreams about this place.

Sorry, but artificial lakes in the dessert are seriously . If you want lakes don't live in the dessert. If you want green grass and a swimming pool, don't live in the dessert.

Hey are you dissin hydro-electric power?

I'm angry about the destruction of Glen Canyon for the sake of what most people involved seem to consider a mistake. Glen Canyon was supposed to be unspeakably beautiful and there are those who convincingly argue that the Colorado was never the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Canyon_Dam

• hugh_lucerohugh_lucero 485 Posts
    Auckland is known as the city of sails, check the gulf styles:

My old man has a run about speedboat, here it is off the northern end of Ponui island

My brother has a tinny, he uses it for fishing out great barrier island way, this is what it looks like there:

• cascas 1,484 Posts

BTW, I'll tell you what every Cajun knows: the two happiest days in a man's life are the day he buys a boat and the day he sells it.

true talk. they stay draining your pocket and take much up keep.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    For a while, I was working on a lobstah boat in Mass Bay. Anyone else ever work on one?

• BlackmarksBlackmarks 155 Posts

BTW, I'll tell you what every Cajun knows: the two happiest days in a man's life are the day he buys a boat and the day he sells it.

true talk. they stay draining your pocket and take much up keep.

a hole in the water you put your money in.

boat stands for B.reak O.ut A.nother T.housand

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

My wife and her brother share a 47' Choy Lee pretty similar to this.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    18 foot lund fishing boat w/ 35 horsepower motor is what we use to get around

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    i'm splitting the moorage fees for a 32' 1965 Tollycraft cabin cruiser with twin 327 rambler engines. Wooden boats rule.

I'm mooring it about .25 of a mile away from my restaurant here on Hayden Island on the Columbia river (portland).

OPB other peoples boats are way more reasonable for my budget.

Dude, do you own that new Hooters out there?

• BlackmarksBlackmarks 155 Posts
    i'm splitting the moorage fees for a 32' 1965 Tollycraft cabin cruiser with twin 327 rambler engines. Wooden boats rule.

I'm mooring it about .25 of a mile away from my restaurant here on Hayden Island on the Columbia river (portland).

naw, a little bbq and burger joint over across from target and office depot.
    stop by, i've got the best ribs, pulled pork, brisket etc. in portland, hands
    down.

it's called boomers burgers and bbq, it's tiny.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

naw, a little bbq and burger joint over across from target and office depot.
    stop by, i've got the best ribs, pulled pork, brisket etc. in portland, hands
    down.

it's called boomers burgers and bbq, it's tiny.

Shit, I am there on the weekly at the Home Depot. See you soon.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Don't anything know about them and didn't give a hoot about them til last summer when Man and I were invited to go on his friend's boat on Lake Simcoe. Oh. My. Gosh. It was so much fun driving that thing! I don't even know how to drive a car and Mike still offered if I wanted to try. I drove it for the rest of the afternoon until we docked. It was some serious Miami Vice shit (the only thing I know to compare it to), wind blowing through your hair, cutting across the water at top speed, in total control of this giant machine, feeling on top of the world. We are going out again this summer.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts

This would do for me.

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts

I have this 15.5' jet boat. It's been loads of fun, but I'm selling it soon.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    i miss me some wake boarding...

yup, i'll be home and riding as soon as finals are done next week. new gear this year:

same old boat though: