Salt Lake City - WHAT IT DO??????

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
I'm in Salt Lake City/Ogden, UT this weekend - what's good in terms of eats/beats/treats????holla!

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Red Iguana has some banger mexican food.

Morman chicks like it in the ass.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    hail the NAFTA agreement!!! (for the family guy real headz)

nobody know nothing about Salt Lake????

My uncle lives there. Give him a shout.

dope!!! hit me with the math

He's kind of an asshole, I guess I'm not really recommending it.

There is one record store in town, forgot the name, but I found some pretty ill shit there. They have a back warehouse, and I bet if you called them and hyped yourself up they'd let you get after it.

• I used to get some weird Mormon Soul night spam from SLC. At least they said it was soul but when I checked it out it was more like funkyhousebraekz.

"Instead of justifying mainstream radio and mtv music we just play the spiritual and uplifting stuff."

• "In the late 70's and early 80's an uprising in the urban areas came about in the form of Hip-Hop. A culture that took poverty stricken and gang invloved youth from the projects or poor areas and made them the best and the FIRST to create a world of graffitti, breakin', poppin', lockin', DJ'ing and emcees. This (if you read the history of Hip-Hop) was a way to stop the violence, the drugs and the gang activity. It was about dancing and creative expression. Sadly the music you hear today classified by major labels and radio stations across the world is NOT the same Hip-Hop that was being created in the Bronx back in the 70's and 80's."

This could be a euro strutter's post.... quick Faux Rillz, you must debunk this rose-tinted twaddle!