Ms Hilton Goes to Prison

djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
LOS ANGELES - A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life.Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or any electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.The judge ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all, she told the judge before announced the sentence.

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Yay.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    wooooo hooooooo!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    who cares

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Ha ha !!!

I hope she likes fish...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    who?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Ha ha !!!

I hope she likes fish...

seriously. they're gonna have fun with her.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Ha ha !!!

I hope she likes fish...

seriously. they're gonna have fun with her.

Now that would be one video I'd like to see posted on the net...

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    justice and

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    listening to: Mu - Paris Hilton

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    just FYI "prison" and "jail" are 2 completely different things... paris is going to jail, not prison as the title said... that shit is just like staying at a bad summer camp for a couple weeks with 30-some people bunking in the same room. shit is laid back and there are even guards watching the cells all day n night so that nothing goes down. prison, on the other hand... well that's where you gotta watch your own ass 24/7.

you learn something every day.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    shame its not a year so we don't have to hear about her for a while...

• xyzlenexyzlene 37 Posts
    hello,

only posted a couple of times on the board... regardless...

is she going to club fed or actual jail?? I could only fathom the withdrawl symptoms with no sidekick :5pager: :5pager:

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    just FYI "prison" and "jail" are 2 completely different things... paris is going to jail, not prison as the title said... that shit is just like staying at a bad summer camp for a couple weeks with 30-some people bunking in the same room. shit is laid back and there are even guards watching the cells all day n night so that nothing goes down. prison, on the other hand... well that's where you gotta watch your own ass 24/7.

you learn something every day.

where do you live? LA county jail is a fucked a place where shit DOES go down daily & you do have to watch your ass 24/7, even though she will be on the female side, she will be in PC, cuz mad bulls would tear that box up fo sho!

I can just picture her sister and her the night before...

P: This totally sucks!
    N: Paris, you need to watch yourself.. you gotta show how tough you are right away... just pick out one girl and bitch slap her...

(cut to next night when paris is in a head lock getting her hair pulled out)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    who cares

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    DELETE

• 'Bla bla bla'
    Whether she does good or evil. That girl gets media-attention anyway.
    This might wekll be a media-stunt
    Shes a attention Wh***!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    This is great for her street cred. She can't loose.

• xyzlenexyzlene 37 Posts
    This is great for her street cred. She can't loose.

i never considered that factor.... maybe she'll hang herself.

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts
    who cares

couldn't give a sheeeat....

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    im sure they are gonna make a TV show following Paris' struggle through the hard life of getting that box toe up prision.