DJ Dudes - The Future is Upon You...

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.hercules.com/showpage_mobile_dj_mp3.php- Wireless: Absolutely NO WIRES. Dance with the crowd and mix at the same time![/b]Who will be the first strutter to be DJing out in the crowd and gettin' their groove on?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

Wack. At least the Mac version has real faders

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I know people are thinking this is corny, but what if you have to go to the bathroom or need a drink and the bar line is too long. This thing solves so many problems.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    ...but what if you have to go to the bathroom or need a drink and the bar line is too long. This thing solves so many problems.

Plaese to pre-mix a pee-mix.

I like the idea of this because I feel like a goon dancing behind some tables, or running out to dance for a verse, then jetting back before the chorus. Call me trazy, but I get a little ag when a girl wants to writhe her body on me while I'm working. Needles are expensive.

I need this dude in my crew

img src="http://peter.stillhq.com/jasmine/blog/kitty-dj.jpg"

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    But wheres the chest strap?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I need this dude in my crew

img src="http://peter.stillhq.com/jasmine/blog/kitty-dj.jpg"

Ha! My wife gave me that card for my birthday. It's on my desk now.

If you look really closely at the patch on the right side of the cat's jacket, it says:

ASS SCRATCHERS - CAT NEWS AGENCY

oh. my. god.

Sayin though. If he was crew, you know all the ladies would want to talk to him. And you know I'd have to mediate the requests. "Yes, for the fifty-eleventh time, we'll get some Pussy Cat Dolls on. There's the tip jar. THNX BAI BAI!"

PS. I need that patch. Fuck it, I'll take the jacket.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

oh. my. god.
    i know, that cat looks like it can't mix for shit.

but he can skratch

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    but he can skratch

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wakka wakka wakka!

(thanks for not blowing up my spot about playing PCD. don't cha)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

oh. my. god.

I have this kids' book at home called Fun and Frolic from the 1930's or thereabouts. It has stories with photographs of puppies and kittens FULLY dressed and doing things like tobaganning and other activities. In my naivet?? I thought they were coaxed and posed with food or sedatives or food and sedatives, but was told later by a book dealer that they are all taxidermied. I've put the book on a high shelf where my cats can't see it.

I know what you're all thinking.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    But wheres the chest strap?

Fuck a chest strap, I want full-on high-speed wireless connectivity--that way I can DJ in da clurb while sitting on my couch at home. And then for the deluxe edition, they should add an automatic "email address, map, and directions to my spot to groupies" function. THEN we'll be DJing

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    I know people are thinking this is corny, but what if you have to go to the bathroom or need a drink and the bar line is too long. This thing solves so many problems.

this is when you tell that chick that you'll play sexy back (again) if she runs and gets you a drink.

for the bathroom, put on rappers delight and take as much time as you need.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

That image is so corny I thought you photoshopped it yourself for a second. Are people really buying this trash? Seems to me like one of those kitchy 90s telecommercial products or something.