fav Paul C. joints...

2»

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    they put out another,not nearly as good album, Blow up the Spot, right after the elusive "Romeo" single. I heard that there were shady things going down with them involved in the whole mess.

Phase n Rhythym "Brainfood" sickest bassline ever.

The STP demo would have any Organized Konfusion fan making fudge pudge in his pants.

i heard that this was

anyone got an mp3?

risingson? dwg? beuller?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The STP demo would have any Organized Konfusion fan making fudge pudge in his pants.

i heard that this was

anyone got an mp3?

risingson? dwg? beuller?

whoa

mind over matter is a little weird, but the other tracks i hadnt heard are great. nice to hear a differently engineered "audience pleasers" too. international arrival is thorough

this shit was only tape or vinyl too?

thanks cos!

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts

i heard that this was

anyone got an mp3?

risingson? dwg? beuller?

the 12" they did as Simply II Positive is

what was it called?? Some love rap shit, Paul C had no involvement with that as far as I know...

did anyone ever find out what the story with Trio Connection track on Funky Skunk is?? Mentions Paul C at the start of the track, shit is

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Damn, In The Ghetto. That was MY rakim track. I didnt even know it was him. Shyt. Paul C, you was really a King.

I try to download the STP since yesterday but sendspace is buggin out. sniff...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

i heard that this was

anyone got an mp3?

risingson? dwg? beuller?

A HREF=http://www.sendspace.com/file/oana34>I did a quick remastering job before loading the above OK Demos mp3's into iTunes & figured I'd share 'em.
    Fixed the stereo image, took out most of the hiss, re-EQ'ed, blah blah blah.
    It's not great but it's probably the best version yet available.
    Enjoy./A>

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

i heard that this was

anyone got an mp3?

risingson? dwg? beuller?

A HREF=http://www.sendspace.com/file/oana34>I did a quick remastering job before loading the above OK Demos mp3's into iTunes & figured I'd share 'em.
    Fixed the stereo image, took out most of the hiss, re-EQ'ed, blah blah blah.
    It's not great but it's probably the best version yet available.
    Enjoy./A>
    Were any songs from this demo included on the LP?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Freak L--"When the Pen Hits the Paper" b/w "Line for Line" One of my all-time favorite 12s.

I love "Line For Line", but I've only got it on one of my old'n'moldy tapes from the late 80s. That's a 12" inch I wouldn't mind having. Never heard the A-side.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Freak L--"When the Pen Hits the Paper" b/w "Line for Line" One of my all-time favorite 12s.

I love "Line For Line", but I've only got it on one of my old'n'moldy tapes from the late 80s. That's a 12" inch I wouldn't mind having. Never heard the A-side.
    I like "line for line" the best, but both are dope though...you can get a re-ish of this at www.beatstreet.ca...

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Paul C, you was really a King.