HOW MANY CRATES DO YOU HAVE?

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
for real.. plaese to back up with pics if possible. 5x5 expedits count as one crate.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I have 200 crates but all they are empty.

Peace

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Just downsized to 9 crates, was at 15 crates a few months ago....

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Just downsized to 9 crates, was at 15 crates a few months ago....

you should've called me bro, i could've helped you with that!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    no crates..just records...

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    200Freights

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

(sidenote: when talking about crate depth, there's at least 15 graemlins that can be used)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Do you people seriously keep your records in crates?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

yellow post crate steez for dayzzz....

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    big dudes dont have crates.
    they have a room(s) that is completely dedicated to records.

Me and my mates all have crates

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    too many, plus i'm too retarded to figure out how to put digital pictures on this bitch...

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts

• markus71markus71 937 Posts

The melkboer has crates

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    5x5 expedits count as one crate.

isnt that the equivilant of 25 actual crates though? (5x5 = 25 compartments)???

i have zero crates, but a fuggload of records. are you looking for actual crates only, or a record quantity count?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

i'ma count that as 25 crates. in which case i have (adding in my head)... 76+. thats 1 5x5, 2 4x4, 1 2x4, 4 actual plastic crates and some records just stuffed where they'll fit. also about 11 of those lil plastic crates that fit 45s. no pics so you'll have to trust me. i got records.

• MANIPHESTMANIPHEST 40 Posts
    I once ate 200 Crepes on a trip to France

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

i'ma count that as 25 crates. in which case i have (adding in my head)... 76+. thats 1 5x5, 2 4x4, 1 2x4, 4 actual plastic crates and some records just stuffed where they'll fit. also about 11 of those lil plastic crates that fit 45s. no pics so you'll have to trust me. i got records.

sorry i'm using idem logic here.. you've got 8 crates. 192 away from being famoso.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

I have one, but it contains a whole universe.

All hail Zoidberg![/b]

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    What would The_Crates think about all this?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

sorry i'm using idem logic here.. you've got 8 crates. 192 away from being famoso.

word? i'll go with that then. 8 crates. maybe you wouldn't mind helping me carry those 8 crates next time i move? shouldn't take long at all, i'll buy a pizza and a 6 pack and we can just move them in my truck. 1 trip should do er....

you're hilarious mike!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

word? i'll go with that then. 8 crates. maybe you wouldn't mind helping me carry those 8 crates next time i move? shouldn't take long at all, i'll buy a pizza and a 6 pack and we can just move them in my truck. 1 trip should do er....

lol. DEAL!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    take that shit to thecrates.com

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

You better believe it!

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    plaese to back up with pics if possible.

approximately 20 in this pic (old apartment, not there anymore)

And the majority of the boxes alongside the walls, the 3 larger taped up boxes and the big ass wooden box in the middle are all records in these pics

• KidKKidK 119 Posts

VIKING HELMET OWNERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

VIKING HELMET OWNERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

WE WILL CRUSH YOU, THEN RAPE AND PILLAGE YOU