Is there a good remix of Beautiful with Snoop Dog

RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Im digging thru my ish for a wedding gig, and all I can find is the O.G.. Which Im pretty sick of, is there a dope remix out there of this?Mucho Thanks..I know that song is done, but its a request. I know

Comments

• if someone requested the song for a wedding, they are most likely going to want to hear the version they know.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    if someone requested the song for a wedding, they are most likely going to want to hear the version they know.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    if someone requested the song for a wedding, they are most likely going to want to hear the version they know.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    PLEASE don't play any remixes nobody's heard for ANY songs requested by a wedding couple, this goes for everyone who does weddings... for all you know the song could have significance...

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts

I actually asked if remixes were cool, but its all good.

• I think the QSO version of "Heard It All Before" is a total exception to this rule.

• Also, if you want to spice this up...I've found that the acapella of "Frontin" goes over the "Beautiful" instro quite nicely. Might be a fun way to segue out?