Rep your Wu-tang

ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    id play, but its too damn late. i dont feel like gettin up.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i wanna do a rep your prince thread!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    No 36 Chambers?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    No 36 Chambers?

never ran across a good copy of 36 chambers, but i got "wu tang clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit" on lock

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    wu-tang section divider =

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    GZA game pretty tight. Whersa Gravediggaz at? Who killed Tommy's Boooooooooyyyy???

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Jeez. Sotackyrightnow.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    If it was 2001, and I still had all my Wu-Tang and Wu-Fam stuff, yeah.

It's 2007, and all I have is a half empty box with just "the essentials". No "Writing Rhymes With A Liquid Pen", no "Black On Black Crime", no "Summin Gots Ta Give"/"I Declare War", none of those Shaolin semi-affiliated records.

But I have the memories...

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    If it was 2001, and I still had all my Wu-Tang and Wu-Fam stuff, yeah.

It's 2007, and all I have is a half empty box with just "the essentials". No "Writing Rhymes With A Liquid Pen", no "Black On Black Crime", no "Summin Gots Ta Give"/"I Declare War", none of those Shaolin semi-affiliated records.

But I have the memories...

BAN

• That's some nice stuff ZEN 2. The Sunz Of Man & Killarmy stuff is slept on, I remember playin' that "No Love Without Hate" single repeatedly back in '94, also the b-sides "Five Arch Angels" & "Soldiers of Darkness.

I posted a rare Wu record of mine, since most people probably have the major release stuff. There were some good stuff that came out as indie vinyl in the late 90's that went under the radar. I've got a good instrumental LP collection of the Wu also that I gathered over the years, "Only Built For Cuban Linx", "Liquid Swords", Return To The 36 Chambers", "Ironman" and "Supreme Clientele" official release ones.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    no love for
    ?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    on a related note I had a shot of tequila with Killah Priest last nite.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    you wanna wu-tang
    you wanna wu-tang
    you wanna wu-tang
    but YOU CAN'T WU-TANG BETTER THAN ME

MATRIX WID IT