IronMan/TonyStark

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
The real.

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    whats your opinion on this?

• is that robert downey? That's as bad as Nick Cage.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    is that robert downey? That's as bad as Nick Cage.

I think dude's a pretty good actor. Plus, as someone stated on this board before, I bet you he can definitely pull off the whole Tony Starks alcoholic demons thing pretty well.

• is that robert downey? That's as bad as Nick Cage.

I think dude's a pretty good actor. Plus, as someone stated on this board before, I bet you he can definitely pull off the whole Tony Starks alcoholic demons thing pretty well.

David Denby had a great line on Robert Downey...something to the effect of, "He's an actor; it is what he was put on this world to do. I wouldn't trust him to watch my dirty laundry, but he can always act."

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    is that robert downey? That's as bad as Nick Cage.

Definitely agree. Nicholas Cage has become a joke. I think RDJ can pull this off, but we'll have to see what the look/plot etc. will be to guess if the movie will be good.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i thought ironman was more diesel? gfk for ironman. if michael clark duncan could play kingpin, ghost could do ironman

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i thought ironman was more diesel? gfk for ironman. if michael clark duncan could play kingpin, ghost could do ironman

Robert Downy should have to be crazy buff for this. Just fit enuff to look athletic.
    My real concerns are:

The look of the costume - CGI or some ole other shit.
    The plot - will Iron Man get a third of the screen time ala Batman 1986
    The target audience - dont try to make it for errybody. No love story. No ladyfriend to help him beat the bottle. No overt Iraq references pleez.
    The villian/villians - The Mandarin/Crimson Dynamo/Titanium Man?

And GhostFace should get one song on the soundtrack. Im sick of these Superhero moves w/ the wack ass cinema pop-rock.

• lamaslamas 39 Posts

The grey one is the OG armor. I know they dont plan on featuring this throughout the movie.

I saw the Motherless Child video last night and was amazed at how much Ghostface's delivery/flow/vocabulary has really changed over the years.
    Are there any MC's that have taken giant steps in style over time. I cant think of any that compare to GFK.
    It's like two different cats if u play Welcome to the 36 Chambers and Fishscale back to back.