NEPTUNE HEADS... HOLLERRRR!!!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
I will be on the planet Neptune this weekend. Any spots (grub, records, night life).?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Yo dawg! I was there about a year ago.

Check out the 5th moons, it has some raer schitt.
    Watch out for the heated gases comprised of hydrogen, helium, water and methane though!

Neptune is a dynamic planet with several large, dark spots reminiscent of Jupiter's hurricane-like storms, that schitt messes with your digging schedule, no doubt.

The strongest winds on any planet were measured on Neptune, that also messed up our plans.

good luck dawggg!!!

• Neptune???s been picked pretty clean. But try Neptune???s moon Triton, especially if you like synth.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    the dollar bins are full of a record called Nitmno Gfrety - Kllouy DSguy, its the equivelant of Whipped Cream n Things. dont buy it!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I thought this was gonna be about some band who used to get A LOT of metro love on this board.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Man, i grew up on Neptune. On the south end. shit was pretty real in my neighborhood. Anyway, i'm a grumpy old man now so i got the fuck out and now i'm chlling on Uranus.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I thought this was gonna be about some band who used to get A LOT of metro love on this board.

http://www.neptuneband.com/

cause thats what i thought.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    theres a good cajun restraunt called Louis Swarez'
    i cant remember the crater, but just ask around, everyone knows that spot.
    take pics too. id like to see what has become of the place since i was last there.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I used to hear gunshots on Neptune damn near every night. Then one day my girl said those were mostly just methane gas flare-ups.

For real though I hear Russel Simmons is trying to elminate Neptune from the official list of planets. Neptune and "Pluto" and "bitch." Dude is so disconnected.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Neptune has that Sun Ra heat.

Bowie has been known to frequent.