25 to Life

2»

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I must be hte only rap fan who hates lists. I like reading other peoples' lists, but I have this mental problem were I cannot make my own lists. About anything. My mind draws an immediate blank.

I liked your list, noz, not because I agreed with everything but because it's got a lot of variety.

I'd rather make a list of albums that impacted me on a personal level. There are some mediocre albums in hindsight that hit pretty hard when I heard them.

you're not. i hate lists a lot, end of year, top whatever, fuck that shit. I'd rather listen to music than rank it on some worthless bullshit. I've always thought lists were pointless because everyone wants to debate that shit. I don't care what people think should be number one.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I should clarify. I like when other people make lists. I dislike lists because I'm not good at making them.

If you asked me to list you 10 records I like and own, I'd draw a blank. The only thing that would come to mind is the last thing on my turntable.

However, as regards to rap-lists, I find they are usually not very interesting. Hearing a "Top 5 GOAT" is boring to me. I want to know what are the top albums that changed a person.

I guess I'm more interested in the person making the list than the list itself.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

I am a white college boy who's never even smoked a cocaine blunt. I grew up on hip hop until I was about 23 and then abandoned it b/c I became educated and realized it was poison to my ears, I bought a TOOL album and went to a higher level!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I am a white college boy who's never even smoked a cocaine blunt. I grew up on hip hop until I was about 23 and then abandoned it b/c I became educated and realized it was poison to my ears, I bought a TOOL album and went to a higher level!

Your parents' names are Aloysius and Helga.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I have this mental problem

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Aloysius Rashied[/b] and Helga.