NEW MISSY VIDEO

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Who would you rather have used Cybotron missy or fucking Edan or some shit...

This is SoulStrut, man...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Here's the video for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

"Lose Control" - Missy Elliott feat. Fatman Scoop & Ciara[/b]

Windows Media Player (Hi)

RealVideo

EDIT: someone beat me to it already

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Are you serious, this is fucking dope. Who would you rather have used Cybotron missy or fucking Edan or some shit...

So do all rappers ruin the tracks they sample? Or just missy?
    She didn't Ruin it... It is a club bangga! It's just nice that the O.G. gets some Spect from a new generation as well....

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Sorry, I was talking more to the previous comment.

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    can anyone attest to Angelina having any ass?

flat as(s) a pancake[/b]

img src="

damn. wrong again.

I stand by my 'totally NOT ugly' judgement, but I have to rethink my 'built' assessment. Thanks for your help, SoI, but I still see some bony angle even in that much better shot. But it could be just the shadow line.

look, here's a secret of the female kind: any tiny, flat ass will look somewhat voluptuous when bent over. (no L-word). the true and only test is the Soldier Stand-Up -- legs and back straight, arms to the side. only then can you assess the volume of the ass.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

I like Missy E, but fucking around with Cybotron you gots to come with summin better than this. It's hard to mess with perfection, and I gotta say that "Clear" makes this track look pale and anaemic.

agreed completly... the videos is of course bonkers and what not... but you can't fuck with Cybotron and think you're goin to improve on the OG...

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

I like Missy E, but fucking around with Cybotron you gots to come with summin better than this. It's hard to mess with perfection, and I gotta say that "Clear" makes this track look pale and anaemic.

agreed completly... the videos is of course bonkers and what not... but you can't fuck with Cybotron and think you're goin to improve on the OG...

i agree with this, the video is neat but stay away from the detroit shit please (or at least the good stuff)

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    the true and only test is the Soldier[/b] Stand-Up

Known to carry big things if ya know what I mean

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    jolie got no jelly. and im not a fan of hers. not because she dont got booty. i just cant stand her 1 dimensional acting. she has 1 look like zoolander and i know lots of ladies think she's cool cuz she takes on all these strong women roles, but seriously, the girl is an actor.

• can anyone attest to Angelina having any ass?

flat as(s) a pancake[/b]
    img src="

damn. wrong again.

I stand by my 'totally NOT ugly' judgement, but I have to rethink my 'built' assessment. Thanks for your help, SoI, but I still see some bony angle even in that much better shot. But it could be just the shadow line.

look, here's a secret of the female kind: any tiny, flat ass will look somewhat voluptuous when bent over. (no L-word). the true and only test is the Soldier Stand-Up -- legs and back straight, arms to the side. only then can you assess the volume of the ass.

and the ass is where??

my man is right by the way about the soldier stance

• my man is right by the way about the soldier stance

your "man" aint a man, man.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Ciara makes me hard when she's in videos.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I ain't messin Ciara is Hot in "Oh" she does hump a car.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Ciara makes me hard when she's in videos.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

my man is right by the way about the soldier stance

Ahem...his man happens to be my...oh never mind.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i guess its club friendly but i can picture a bunch of dudes in clown paint rocking to this one.

it would be a crime if this wasn't used in someone's location location

• my man is right by the way about the soldier stance

oh.oops

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Take it from a connoasseur such as myself, Neta is on point with this. It's all about passing the side profile test. Unless, of course, you're dealing with the cobra, in which case the test would be unnecessary.

Herm

[truestory]
    I once used the line "You have a beautiful ass. It'd go great with my abs!"

It worked. I swear to God it did.

I have videotaped proof for the non-believers.

(Of the line-spitting, NOT the act that ensued!)
    [/truestory]

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    [truestory]

[/truestory]
    video plz

[truestory]

[/truestory]
    video plz

Trust me, if I could figure out how to rip that VHS tape to an mpeg file, I'll be more than happy to do it!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it's all good, just thought it would be funny to see. by the way, why did you get that on video in the first place?

it's all good, just thought it would be funny to see. by the way, why did you get that on video in the first place?

It was a birthday party for my homegirl & I. We had a videocamera to document the party.

I have to be honest, though:

A couple minutes after that, we headed to the bathroom for the ass-to-abs introduction. Just as it started to go down, my friend's girlfriend walked in on us with an, ummm, emergency. She pretty much threw a wrench into our plans. Oh well..

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn dude, you got blocked on your birthday?

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    Unless, of course, you're dealing with the cobra, in which case the test would be unnecessary.

Herm

hmm, i didn't understand the "cobra" at first. (alas, i am a straight woman). had to defer to Hogg on that one. helluva visual. you win.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    SouthCrack, go watch Mr. & Ms. Smith

Angelina GOT THAT CRAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Are you serious, this is fucking dope. Who would you rather have used Cybotron missy or fucking Edan or some shit...

So do all rappers ruin the tracks they sample? Or just missy?

Not at all.

1. Will i dance to this when I'm drunk in the club? Yes, definetely, cuz I like Missy, love Detroit and "Clear" is a classic. Like MrPek said, this is a club banger.

2. Would I like someone from the crowd to have done it instead (like Edan)? No, I think Missy is the perfect person to bring the electro thang (which has been going on for years now on certain levels) out to the mainstream r'n'b circuit. More power to that.

3. Was I dissapointed when I heard the result? Yes. "Clear" has a deep, ominous vibe, that could have been utilized more efficiently. Missy's lyrics are too jack-and-jill-run-of-the-mill. She can do better than that. Ciara is totally out of place placing candyfloss harmonies and sloppy raps on top of the illness. It takes the gout out of the beat and covers it in syrup. Fatman Scoop has always been slighty annoying to me. Simply put, I'm missing a curveball here. It's not that it's a bad track. It's just solid, but not fantastic. A bit too calculated, methinks.

Right, I just am not sure what you expect. Dark and ominous? Missy? We talking about the same person?

I bump that track dead ass sober doing 90 on the highway

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Right, I just am not sure what you expect. Dark and ominous? Missy? We talking about the same person?

I bump that track dead ass sober doing 90 on the highway

Point taken. Guess I just like the OG too much.

True indeed, although I'm glad it got a reworking. And I have a certain fondness for Fatman Scoop yelling over tracks... I think it's a NY thing