edited April 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
"spaced outta place"by space cadets on parksideTHNXcash

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    "spaced outta place"
    by space cadets on parkside

THNX

cash

Have you heard the Sundown version as well? It's a bit less funky, but probably has more modern appeal. Space Cadets is the rarer of the two. I used to have a couple copies of the Sundown version. I'll look around and see if I can dig them up.

'Spaced Outta Place' was, btw, one of Amp Fiddler's very first recordings (possibly his first).

• "spaced outta place"

THNX

cash

Have you heard the Sundown version as well? It's a bit less funky, but probably has more modern appeal. Space Cadets is the rarer of the two. I used to have a couple copies of the Sundown version. I'll look around and see if I can dig them up.

'Spaced Outta Place' was, btw, one of Amp Fiddler's very first recordings (possibly his first).

yeah let me know. i'll end up buying both versions of this. it is all good.

and Yes Sir You are correct! this was Amp's first release. He doesn't remember doing it! When i get copies first thing i'm doing is mailing him cd's of the tunes!!

"spaced outta place"

THNX

cash

yeah let me know. i'll end up buying both versions of this. it is all good.

and Yes Sir You are correct! this was Amp's first release. He doesn't remember doing it! When i get copies first thing i'm doing is mailing him cd's of the tunes!!

Word. A couple years ago Kops was selling copies of Sundown for like $9 a pop. I bought a few, sold a couple, and now can't seem to locate the last two.

It might be worth calling Brad at People's. He'd be especially willing to help out if he knew you were planning on getting Amp copies of the songs. Worth a shot at least.

Good luck! I'll let you know if I stumble across a copy.

• It might be worth calling Brad at People's. He'd be especially willing to help out if he knew you were planning on getting Amp copies of the songs. Worth a shot at least.

What up A**** - I was at Brad's the other day asking for info on Space Cadets and Sundown. Recently copped both and wanted to know the skinny.

The funny thing is B***k told me Sundown was the rarer of the two!

SONIC

• which one is better?

i'll eventually need both. if anyone find the sundwon, let me know!! space cadets is taken care of.

It might be worth calling Brad at People's. He'd be especially willing to help out if he knew you were planning on getting Amp copies of the songs. Worth a shot at least.

What up A**** - I was at Brad's the other day asking for info on Space Cadets and Sundown. Recently copped both and wanted to know the skinny.

The funny thing is B***k told me Sundown was the rarer of the two!

SONIC

What's good A*ron? I think Breck is actually right if you're talking about which is easier to find in the field, but I'm pretty sure Sundown was found in quantity at some point, which makes it, IMO, more available.

In terms of which version is better, I think it depends on the listener. Sundown is more danceable, and the Space Cadets has a stronger funk influence.