MY ASS IS BURNED

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
fukin ridiculus bro.

Comments

• right now my ass is burned. this guys hertroerotica is really bringing me down. so this guy likes the elfin folk, well so do i. i was listening to parrellagrams before this kneegrow sprouted his first pubic hair. this boners pubismond is an inverted butthole. comparing joanna to flea is like comparing stake-tar-tar to ghetto ass la pizza loco. this dude is a fela hatter. look dont be such and apologist for this guy. right now i have serious ringburn due to this. and my pubismond is inflamed and feeling very tender. this is all due to this astral weeks comparison. and this guy doesnt even know about museo berlin collection ethnic double lp or anything of this sort. if he wants dungons and dragons he should listen to geddy lee or something. i love me some ys but this white kneegrow has an impared ballsac to say the least. i have geddys manpoontang inside my ballsac and everytime i have an erectoid bone gripper the underside of my penil column becomes inverted and turns black.

• right now my ass is burned. this guys hertroerotica is really bringing me down. so this guy likes the elfin folk, well so do i. i was listening to parrellagrams before this kneegrow sprouted his first pubic hair. this boners pubismond is an inverted butthole. comparing joanna to flea is like comparing stake-tar-tar to ghetto ass la pizza loco. this dude is a fela hatter. look dont be such and apologist for this guy. right now i have serious ringburn due to this. and my pubismond is inflamed and feeling very tender. this is all due to this astral weeks comparison. and this guy doesnt even know about museo berlin collection ethnic double lp or anything of this sort. if he wants dungons and dragons he should listen to geddy lee or something. i love me some ys but this white kneegrow has an impared ballsac to say the least. i have geddys manpoontang inside my ballsac and everytime i have an erectoid bone gripper the underside of my penil column becomes inverted and turns black.

Do you reread your posts? Or, is this complete stream of consciousness type steez?

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

• ArtichokeArtichoke 112 Posts

• ArtichokeArtichoke 112 Posts
    Toni, Tone, Tony has raers for dayz. dont let the folk steez foll you. he gots stashes of undercurrent hypno-psychedelic afro drums tucked deeped in his rectum. He brings them out every few times a year on the bay and lets folls bid like wild turkeys.
    Occasionally he has some folls on his steez. he puts his game face on and gives the
    at buena he hordes privates for days and pays $1 each. he rocks gold plated teeth and grins at prospective buyers with his bald gaze.
    All haters step aside, pearson rulez and is rad and surfs at laguna with his phonograph playerz. He'll mediate hard and pull sik deep groove jazz raers when he's loungin at the crib.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    who is this thread about, AP? newborn ethno gripper? this thread gets 5 stars though, already

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• i have geddys manpoontang inside my ballsac and everytime i have an erectoid bone gripper the underside of my penil column becomes inverted and turns black.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i have geddys manpoontang inside my ballsac and everytime i have an erectoid bone gripper the underside of my penil column becomes inverted and turns black.

dude

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    who is this thread about, AP?

http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=8976

comparing joanna to flea

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    i have geddys manpoontang inside my ballsac and everytime i have an erectoid bone gripper the underside of my penil column becomes inverted and turns black.

PRAISE THA LORD!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    who is this thread about, AP?

"His whole catalogue is really is a shallow sun-baked pool of stray-dog piss compared to this one Joanna Newsom LP. Maybe if Fela had added a bassoon he could have kicked ass as hard as her. "

I need to start checking Waxidermy more often. I can't stop laughing.