Yesterday was a great day!!!!!

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
So I have just washed & sleeved a bunch of LPs & as I sit here listening to the Highway QCs singing from the top of the hill I am thinking about how cool yesterday actually was. The first awesome thing was that it was the 10 month anniversary for my girlfriend & I. Still kind of a big deal for me considering what a messed up wreck I was after my marriage ended a couple years back.The second cool thing was that my girlfriend went out & bought a house. Just like that, bam, we went & checked out an open home, said to each other that it seemed great, the agent then said that another couple was going to look at it today for the 3rd. So my girlfriend, just straight up says she'll take it & an hour later it is done & signed for. Pretty awesome, hand over date is Oct 1st, so it now gives her a bit more freedom to sell her current property. Very cool for her because she is downsizing her mortgage majorly. We will also be moving into the new place together, which will be rad.The third thing was that we went & saw Agnostic Front play live last night. It's not every night that you get to see a band that helped define a genre of music that has taken up over half my life & were one of the bands to get me hooked into that whole scene. So I was pretty much in heaven & those dudes killed it. They were soooooooo amazing, even after 25+ years as a band they were totally on point. They played everything I was hoping for from the early United Blood stuff right through & it sounded great.Days just don't get much better, life is good. No matter how low things get, they can & will get better.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    the agent then said that another couple was going to look at it today for the 3rd. So my girlfriend, just straight up says she'll take it

THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER COUPLE INTERESTED

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    good stuff kris - glad to hear things are going well for you!