NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• I don't think the Cavs will win the 'ship this year either, but I don't necessarily see them being "dismantled"...

You sound like someone who hasn't been watching the Spurs play.

Maybe so but at least I'll be interested in watching the Finals if the Cavs make it. They'll win at least two. Mark it.

I'd love to see it for sure. But that's a bold prediction... Spurs v. Cavs will be over in 5, Spurs v. Detroit will go to 6.

Y'all will be singing a different tune once you watch Lebron shoot 30 FTs in a game. Wait. Watch. GP knows.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Who on the Spurs is gonna guard Big Z?

seriously, and who's gonna guard lebron? i think the cavs pose some major matchup problems for the spurs. not saying they're gonna win, but definitely no sweep.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

seriously, and who's gonna guard lebron? i think the cavs pose some major matchup problems for the spurs. not saying they're gonna win, but definitely no sweep.

Like Drewn said, it's obvious... we would put Bruce on him.

• Who on the Spurs is gonna guard Big Z?

Lebron is gonna shit on Brucie B. it's gonna be awesome. Bruce has neither the size or the quickness and Lebron is too young and bad to get caught up in that cheapskate business they're gonna throw at him.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

seriously, and who's gonna guard lebron?

• Why doesn't Lebron get the calls that D.Wade gets??He'd of had double the FT attempts last night..He's gonna need those calls if he makes it to the finals..Lats night he was ..

• Did y'all see Damon Jones and Webber jawing at the FT line when it was 106-104? Whatever Jones said...Webber clearly said back "I don't give a fuck."

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Did y'all see Damon Jones and Webber jawing at the FT line when it was 106-104? Whatever Jones said...Webber clearly said back "I don't give a fuck."

And then hit both shots.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Did y'all see Damon Jones and Webber jawing at the FT line when it was 106-104? Whatever Jones said...Webber clearly said back "I don't give a fuck."

ha ha. that's great

• Did y'all see Damon Jones and Webber jawing at the FT line when it was 106-104? Whatever Jones said...Webber clearly said back "I don't give a fuck."

And then hit both shots the "and One".

• Barkley just killed it on the Rome show. Talkin about how he hopes some irate fan rolls up on him, cos he "always carries two things with me. These two big elbows."

"I don't care if they put me in jail only poor people stay in jail."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Lebron is gonna shit on Brucie B. it's gonna be awesome. Bruce has neither the size or the quickness and Lebron is too young and bad to get caught up in that cheapskate business they're gonna throw at him.

Bruce will resort to do something filthy in an attempt to get LBJ ejected.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    a lot of misinformation being dropped around here.

specifically in regards to jordan's 63-point game, as KVH pointed out already

also, i hope yall think the spurs will sweep the cavs. i hope everyone says that.

hold up. am i supposed to even be talking about the spurs? i love my cavs and all but i'm definitely not counting out the pistons.

• a lot of misinformation being dropped around here.

specifically in regards to jordan's 63-point game, as KVH pointed out already

also, i hope yall think the spurs will sweep the cavs. i hope everyone says that.

hold up. am i supposed to even be talking about the spurs? i love my cavs and all but i'm definitely not counting out the pistons.

Yeah, if you're a Cavs fan you definitely shouldn't do that.

I on the other hand can spew any insanity I want.....AND IT'S A WRAP!!!!! Once Bron got that dunk on 'Sheed....OVA!!!!!

Hey...what about this...maybe I'm late....I heard Gooden's "duck tale" is supposed to represent "the hair Sheed is missing". That's the funniest shit I'll hear all day!!

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    ok, now i remember my original intent for my previous post.

lebron will take care of bruce bowen if necessary. this matchup has been noted many times before and lebron always does his thing.

im more worried about tony parker than bruce bowen, tim duncan, or manu

• im more worried about tony parker than bruce bowen, tim duncan, or manu

Exactly. Checking Parker is gonna be a big chore for the Cavs. Snow and Gibson?

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I heard Gooden's "duck tale" is supposed to represent "the hair Sheed is missing".

i thought it was meant to compensate for the hair Gooden is missing.

• I heard Gooden's "duck tale" is supposed to represent "the hair Sheed is missing".

i thought it was meant to compensate for the hair Gooden is missing.

Riffin on Roscoe is much more fun and funnier though!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Any basketball fan would know that you play team defense against a superstar. Pop is not stupid enuff to let Bowen guard Lebron for 48 mins. U show him different looks. Whether its speed/size/hacks whatever.

And this cat has to get past Detroit first before we even talk bout the Spurs.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Any basketball fan would know that you play team defense against a superstar. Pop is not stupid enuff to let Bowen guard Lebron for 48 mins. U show him different looks. Whether its speed/size/hacks whatever.

This is truth. But you know that Bruce will be the primary defender. That is the case v. Kobe, v. Nash etc.

All-Time PLAYOFF performance?
    Absolutely.It's not even about the total points. It was about sheer dominance and force of individual will that was on display during crunchtime of a huge series that has been intensely contested.

Batmon, did you watch? Cos you kinda sound like someone who didnt' is alls I'm sayin.

Yes i did "witness".

Have u been watching the East at all? Werent your talking about the East is boring,blahblahblah?

• All-Time PLAYOFF performance?
    Absolutely.It's not even about the total points. It was about sheer dominance and force of individual will that was on display during crunchtime of a huge series that has been intensely contested.

Batmon, did you watch? Cos you kinda sound like someone who didnt' is alls I'm sayin.

Yes i did "witness".

Have u been watching the East at all? Werent your talking about the East is boring,blahblahblah?

Say, friend, I wasn't trying to make this contentious. Just wasn't sure if you clocked it.

I've been interested and watching the bulk of this series simply because of the Cavs and Lebron.

Sure there's some hyperbole sprinkled in to my takes today, but that should be understandishable. Conversely, some of y'all are being begrudging w/ the props.

Strangely all year long, Lebron hasn't gotten much run in this thread.

All-Time PLAYOFF performance?

Yes i did "witness".

Say, friend, I wasn't trying to make this contentious. Just wasn't sure if you clocked it.

I've been interested and watching the bulk of this series simply because of the Cavs and Lebron.

Sure there's some hyperbole sprinkled in to my takes today, but that should be understandishable. Conversely, some of y'all are being begrudging w/ the props.

Strangely all year long, Lebron hasn't gotten much run in this thread.

Its all to the good. its the playoffs- the shit talkin should be turned up a notch!!!!

Lebron is KVH's hero.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Batmon is killing it.

open lanes to the hole that LeBron exploited

How do you get like 3 dunks in a row?! Detroit's defense got mad porous towards the end there. That means help defense got there way late, and nobody closed the lane. 29 of the last 30; that means Lebron had the luxury of getting ample rest for the second half, he was expected to shoot every time, and Detroit's defense fell apart
    (he was playing one on one at the top of the key; either that or Sheed would get lazy on the switch.)

You wanna talk about "legendary shit", go watch Dwyane Wade vs the Mavericks in last year's playoffs. Truly in the ENTIRE SERIES. You dudes just need to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee.

My friend is a casual ass basketball fan, and he wrote this Lebron shit in his blog!!! ridiculous.

• Yup. Watching dudes shoot free throw after free throw is definitely my definition of face-melting.

Remember, Cleveland wasn't favored to win this series or even be this competitive this deep by hardly anyone.

Yup. Watching dudes shoot free throw after free throw is definitely my definition of face-melting.

Haha...

2 points is 2 points.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

How do you get like 3 dunks in a row?! Detroit's defense got mad porous towards the end there. That means help defense got there way late, and nobody closed the lane.

porous? are we talking about greg popovich's face or one of the best defensive teams in the league!?! lebron worked the pistons and he would have done the same to any other team last night. you cannot play help defense against the lebron train running full steam ahead.

• Yup. Watching dudes shoot free throw after free throw is definitely my definition of face-melting.

Haha...

2 points is 2 points.

I'M HATIN B!!!!!!

LIKE Y'ALL ON BRON-BRON.

How do you get like 3 dunks in a row?! Detroit's defense got mad porous towards the end there. That means help defense got there way late, and nobody closed the lane.

porous? are we talking about greg popovich's face or one of the best defensive teams in the league!?! lebron worked the pistons and he would have done the same to any other team last night. you cannot play help defense against the lebron train running full steam ahead.

Watch the half-ass help D (They ain't the Pistons of the Ben Wallace era).

LIKE Y'ALL ON BRON-BRON.

Please, if you were a fan, you woulda been on his dick from the regular season.