NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

OKAY, NOW YOU'RE TAKING IT OVERBOARD. SHEED IS BASICALLY A LOSER WITH A DREAM. IF HE WERE NOT ON THE PISTONS, HE WOULD BASICALLY BE TIM THOMAS WITH AN ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEM.[/b]

are you high?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

OKAY, NOW YOU'RE TAKING IT OVERBOARD. SHEED IS BASICALLY A LOSER WITH A DREAM. IF HE WERE NOT ON THE PISTONS, HE WOULD BASICALLY BE TIM THOMAS WITH AN ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEM.[/b]

are you high?

I don't smoke weed, I just like to smoke fools on the internet.

re: sheed foul'd varejao. he def got away with murder.

Uhh yea.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

Quote:

OKAY, NOW YOU'RE TAKING IT OVERBOARD. SHEED IS BASICALLY A LOSER WITH A DREAM. IF HE WERE NOT ON THE PISTONS, HE WOULD BASICALLY BE TIM THOMAS WITH AN ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEM.

are you high?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnnN5BMXwE

any opinions on LeBron hitting C-webb after shooting in game 1?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnnN5BMXwE

any opinions on LeBron hitting C-webb after shooting in game 1?

AN INVASION OF PERSONAL SPACE, DON'T DO IT.

HOLY SHIT RELATED.
    web page

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    You dont get those type of calls as a visiting team. And you dont blow the whistle w/ 10 seconds to play.

what's w/ the

Utah & Cleveland have to win games 3.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    the refs werent calling a thing down the stretch. chauncy got jacked a couple times at the end and those plays resulted in turnovers and baskets for the cavs. the no-call on rip was a bad call, but in the context of how they were officiating, i think it was expected.

lebron impressed me last night. he goes to the rim harder than any player in the nba and has the unique ability to square up at the drop of a dime. his supporting cast is weak on offense. that is why detroit can shadow him with 2 help defenders and not get burned.

i know sheed is from philly, but i can't tolerate him or his game. the guy makes so many dumb mistakes and has a very dull game...but a big ego and a bad attitude..which i guess makes him entertaining to some people. chauncy and rip are great, but lebron is a hero and i'd like to see the cavs pull it out. bow down to king james!

i know sheed is from philly, but i can't tolerate him or his game. the guy makes so many dumb mistakes and has a very dull game...but a big ego and a bad attitude..which i guess makes him entertaining to some people. chauncy and rip are great, but lebron is a hero and i'd like to see the cavs pull it out. bow down to king james!

LeBron is a "Hero"?

Rasheed has 2 rings.

What are your standards?

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

Larry Hughes couldn't make a shot if his life depended on it.

LeBron is a "Hero"?

Rasheed has 2 rings.

What are your standards?

sheed is a villain, lebron is a hero.

deal with it.

LeBron is a "Hero"?

Rasheed has 2 rings.
    What are your standards?
    sheed is a villain, lebron is a hero.deal with it.

A hero aint nuffin but a sammich...

"villian".....Ill be dat.

Plus- "I dont mess w/ those E-40's and them"

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    i don't think i'm the only dude pulling for the cavs from a regional basis on here, should be a couple more strutters from the NeOH area, but my opinion - as requested:

bron would've split the pair. almost no doubt he would've missed the first, front rim trickle-in the second.

i think i'd rather have lebron wear larry hughes' jersey under his and run 4 on 5 with hughes' wildly inconsistent jumper and ball-handling on the bench

gibson
    pavs
    bron
    anderson
    +
    bibby?

gibson - SG
    pavs - SF
    bron - PF ???
    anderson - C
    +
    bibby?

Bibby at Point smells good.

Bibby PG
    Pavs SG
    Bron - SF
    Gooden - PF
    Z- C

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Ever since that fateful Game 6 no-show by my squad, the remainder of my 2007 playoff experience equals "Players I wish the Mavs had". Big Z and Varejao are the latest two in the fold......

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    BULL FUCKIN' SHIT!! DETROIT GOT SOME LUCKY BREAKS THERE. FIRST THE WALLACE SHOVE

I think the bigger issue is your boy Varejao flailing his ass almost all the way back to the 3 point line. Everyone knows he's a flopper and I'm glad that the refs had the good sense enough to recognize it in a crucial moment of the game.

b/w

You sound angry.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts

ok.

ill be there sunday, celebrating my 21st and getting rowdy in the general direction of rasheed wallace.

BULL FUCKIN' SHIT!! DETROIT GOT SOME LUCKY BREAKS THERE. FIRST THE WALLACE SHOVE

I think the bigger issue is your boy Varejao flailing his ass almost all the way back to the 3 point line. Everyone knows he's a flopper and I'm glad that the refs had the good sense enough to recognize it in a crucial moment of the game.

b/w

You sound angry.

NO, YOU'RE COMPLETELY WRONG! THAT IS NOT MY BOY, AND SHEED SHOVED HIM HARD TO WHICH VAREJO REACTED VIOLENTLY. HIS REP DID NOT HELP HIM IN THIS CASE BUT IT WAS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL.

IT WAS CLEAR RIP HAMILTON FOULED LEBRON.

NO QUESTIONS. LUCKY BREAKS, IT HAPPENS IN THE GAME. BUT THE PISTONS GOT AWAY WITH MURDER BASICALLY.

Larry Hughes couldn't make a shot if his life depended on it.

That was a very makeable shot, although I gave him the benefit of the doubt cuz he hadn't shot the ball in quite some time.

b/w

You sound angry.

NO, YOU'RE COMPLETELY WRONG! THAT IS NOT MY BOY, AND SHEED SHOVED HIM HARD TO WHICH VAREJO REACTED VIOLENTLY. HIS REP DID NOT HELP HIM IN THIS CASE BUT IT WAS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL.

NO QUESTIONS. LUCKY BREAKS, IT HAPPENS IN THE GAME. BUT THE PISTONS GOT AWAY WITH MURDER BASICALLY.

You sound really angry now.

b/w

You sound angry.

You sound really angry now.

not really. this my new all caps style.

but lebron is a hero and i'd like to see the cavs pull it out. bow down to king james!

LeBron, in order to become a player like Air Jordan or Kobe Bryant you must master the skill that set those two apart from everybody else. MJ and Kobe had and have an unbelievable mid-range game to go with excellent free-throw shooting. With that, you wouldn???t allow any defense to stop you in your quest for excellence on offense.[/b]

-EJ

but lebron is a hero and i'd like to see the cavs pull it out. bow down to king james!

LeBron, in order to become a player like Air Jordan or Kobe Bryant you must master the skill that set those two apart from everybody else. MJ and Kobe had and have an unbelievable mid-range game to go with excellent free-throw shooting. With that, you wouldn???t allow any defense to stop you in your quest for excellence on offense.[/b]

-EJ

Who's EJ? Ernie Johnson?

b/w

My mid-range game is pretty tight.

-EJ

Who's EJ? Ernie Johnson?

Eddie Johnson. Check out Hoopshype.com for the entire read. Dude breaks it down.

EJ was a very good 3 pt bomber for the Charlotte Hornets back in the day.

Holy shit related....

KB has issued his ultimatum. Ric Bucher was in ESPN Century for KB, so he got the inside scoop apparently.

Kobe wants Jerry West to run things in the front office

These last few years, it's funny that the general public has not said a word regarding Mitch Kupchak. He's brought in a load of young talent, but obviously doesn't know how to build a championship team.

Okay, this is may be very premature, but....KB in a different jersey?! I CAN NOT IMAGINE.

Discuss.....

1) Jazz and Cavs win their game 3's. Can either of these come back?

2) Mike Conley Jr.

I will start if off...

1) Utah has a better chance of a comeback then Cleveland.

2) I've only watched several Ohio State games, but is this guy worth the #3 pick for the Hawks? He's a great talent, but I don't see him being much different from the throngs of NBA guards that don't know how to play team ball.

edit: I do remember Faded_G or someone saying these types of players can potentially be excellent trade bait. I gotta agree with that.

deron williams is overrated. i dont understand how san antonio is letting him put up 30 points a game. he reminds me of a poor man's andre miller.

did anyone notice that barbosa got the 6th man award???? gtfohwtbs. Ginobili had a much better season and is arguably one of the top 10-15 players in the league.

yuichi - i think the cavs have a better chance. detroit is a better team but i dont think they match up well against cleveland...especially lebron. utah doesnt have enough weapons. its a bad sign that williams is their top scorer. boozer is a beast though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    deron williams is overrated. i dont understand how san antonio is letting him put up 30 points a game. he reminds me of a poor man's andre miller.

did anyone notice that barbosa got the 6th man award???? gtfohwtbs. Ginobili had a much better season and is arguably one of the top 10-15 players in the league.

yuichi - i think the cavs have a better chance. detroit is a better team but i dont think they match up well against cleveland...especially lebron. utah doesnt have enough weapons. its a bad sign that williams is their top scorer. boozer is a beast though.

Golden State & Baron Davis "let" him get 31 in the first Utah win too.

But he's a Point Guard and he looks to pass first, score second.

And he's only averaging 14 assists a game.

How can that be over rated??

Is someone getting 15 - 20 assists a game at the point????