NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I wonder how the series would have played out had Nash been able to play in the waning moments of game one and if Stoudemire and Diaw weren't unfairly suspended for a crucial home game...

I'm not impressed.

Nash caused his own injury in game 1

Diaw and Stoudamire were responsible for their suspensions......which were not unfair

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

Diaw and Stoudamire were responsible for their suspensions......which were not unfair

I think most of the civilized world (outside of david stern and stu jackson) disagrees with you on this one.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I think most of the civilized world (outside of david stern and stu jackson) disagrees with you on this one.

Most of the civilized world either form uninformed or biased opinions. You should def check out the overwhelming knowledge that I dropped a few pages ago regarding the suspensions and NBA objectives and all that.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Yuichi,
    Here is another one of my NRR Finds from the Thrifts yesterday.....it's gonna stay in my closet until next season when I can use it in some sort of NBA/Lakers bet with you......it's brand new and was stupid cheap.

If you were an NBA GM and had to pick one true point guard in the world to build a team around for the next 10 years who would you pick over Deron Williams???

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    If you were an NBA GM and had to pick one true point guard in the world to build a team around for the next 10 years who would you pick over Deron Williams???

I would demand that he do something about his facial hair, though.

There is nothing civilized about breaking rules.

Yuichi,
    Here is another one of my NRR Finds from the Thrifts yesterday.....it's gonna stay in my closet until next season when I can use it in some sort of NBA/Lakers bet with you......it's brand new and was stupid cheap.

DROOL.........to the max. I bet it's huge though huh?

Next season fo sho dawg!!!! (PLEASE PUT ON HOLD.)

5X

5X

wowzers. I would totally throw that up on my wall. (notice I'm already envisioning it in my room).

Deron Williams is def the future.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

I can't really think of one.

Too bad Livingston has been cursed. He seemed to have a huge upside.

Too bad Livingston has been cursed. He seemed to have a huge upside.

I agree that kid has a good court sense.

Reynaldo, it was wrong of you to hijack Ed's login--what's really civilized about that?

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts

acie law iv

i don't know if i'd necessarily pick him over deron williams, but i'd pick him early.

Reynaldo, it was wrong of you to hijack Ed's login--what's really civilized about that?

acie law iv

Acie Law and Nick Young are going to be the steals of this draft.

• If you were an NBA GM and had to pick one true point guard in the world to build a team around for the next 10 years who would you pick over Deron Williams???

I'd take Chris Paul over him.

His name popped into my head too, but he hasn't showed that killer instinct yet. Although I'm sure he can use better teammates.

His name popped into my head too, but he hasn't showed that killer instinct yet.

Are you joking? Have you seen him play?

His name popped into my head too, but he hasn't showed that killer instinct yet.

Maybe I used the wrong word, "will to win", whatever you may call it. The true stars in the league display this night in and night out, on both sides of the court.

But like I said, I give him the benefit of the doubt because he's not working with the best pieces.

Your boy in NO got mad potential, happy now?

Maybe I used the wrong word, "will to win", whatever you may call it. The true stars in the league display this night in and night out, on both sides of the court.

But like I said, I give him the benefit of the doubt because he's not working with the best pieces.

You high ?

You high ?

I thought my response was pretty solid. No?

Your boy in NO got mad potential, happy now?

I know it's not really for me to question a Basketball Scientist, but I really don't think you know what you're talking about on this one.

Livingston has "mad potential"--Chris Paul is one of the premier PGs in the League.

Livingston has "mad potential"--Chris Paul is one of the premier PGs in the League.

huh? How should I interpret this sentence?

I'd take Deron Williams over Chris Paul any day. You figure out the reasons why from there.

Deron Williams and Chris Paul don't even belong in the same discussion.

Yea you're right. Chris Paul is a poster child of the new NBA. All-Conference good guy, who posts 18pts and 8 assists. Can you explain beyond this Ed? Something tells me I won't get many enlightening moments from you.

Why not?

Deron Williams belongs in the Jarrett Jack,Jamal Tinsley,Andre Miller,Chucky Atkins,TJ Ford discussion.....

Chris Paul belongs in a Steve Nash,Mike Bibby,Baron Davis,Jason Kidd,Chauncey Billups debate.

Deron is a solid point guard...not close to being a franchise dude.

Cmon now...he's still on Derek Fisher's nipple.....

And for the record....... Derek Fisher and Shaun Livingston are garbage.

Why not?

Deron Williams belongs in the Jarrett Jack,Jamal Tinsley,Andre Miller,Chucky Atkins,TJ Ford discussion.....

Chris Paul belongs in a Steve Nash,Mike Bibby,Baron Davis,Jason Kidd,Chauncey Billups debate.

Deron is a solid point guard...not close to being a franchise dude.

Cmon now...he's still on Derek Fisher's nipple.....

And for the record....... Derek Fisher and Shaun Livingston are garbage.

You got some highly sensationalized outbursts, but that's about it.

non-