IF YOURE GONNA DO THIS

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
DON'T BE A FUCKIN LAME.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    "This" being????

soulstrut?

• Word son word, them synths and 808 claps is gettin played out know knahwhatimsayin? We need to bring it back to sped-up soul samples n shit.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Word son word, them synths and 808 claps is gettin played out know knahwhatimsayin? We need to bring it back to sped-up soul samples n shit.

ummmm I think the Soulstrut quota for little toys saying dumb provocative shit just to make a name for themselves is more than filled.

thanks for stopping by though.

• Word son word, them synths and 808 claps is gettin played out know knahwhatimsayin? We need to bring it back to sped-up soul samples n shit.

ummmm I think the Soulstrut quota for little toys saying dumb provocative shit just to make a name for themselves is more than filled.

Stop spamming the board my man, we all here tryna have a good tyme, and pricks like you are screwing it up for us. Do I need to open up a can of moderator-whoop-ass or you gon stop frontin?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Word son word, them synths and 808 claps is gettin played out know knahwhatimsayin? We need to bring it back to sped-up soul samples n shit.

you already said that same exact thing

but PWN'D again anways!

Stop spamming the board my man, we all here tryna have a good tyme, and pricks like you are screwing it up for us. Do I need to open up a can of moderator-whoop-ass or you gon stop frontin?

oh schitt are you a moderator alias? pppplaese to reveal your identity.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm just sayin, at least be funny.

We need Sleuther on the case

saying. this new crop is neither funny nor educational. please try again.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    DON'T BE A FUCKIN LAME.

Can you call out who was being lame?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

We need Sleuther on the case
    cosiggity sign. This shit is so weak its pathetic. If your going to be a troll gotta bring the funny. Or take your tired ass home and beat ya nuts to a fauxrilla thread.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    these dudes need nodes.