Get Loose Crew (early canadian private rap)

canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
There is one of these on eBay right now. I'm curious what's a good rate for this? I got an offer form another person wanting to sell it for a good price (considering the current auction rate) before the auction even ended. Is this thing more common than thought? I've never seen it before.prize check? Sound clips? It looks rad based on the cover.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I've had that before, the cover is definitely the best thing bout that record imo.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I've had that before, the cover is definitely the best thing bout that record imo.
    Yeah. The cover shreds. Private rap is not something I have ever found in my life living in Edmonton, Alberta, so I have no idea what to expect.

Maybe I should pass on this guys offer. I'm kind of broke. How common is it, though?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that record is ass.

that record is ass.
    Thanks. I appreciate the blunt and quick opinions on soulstrut (no sarcasm). You may have just saved me 50 bones.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    exactly. no offence to the get fresh crew...
    but if anybody can cop me a ground control 12"...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

but if anybody can cop me a ground control 12"...

Are you talking about the "Another Dope Jam?" track?

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    yes... i need a M- copy...

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Just wanted to add to the chorus line of "that record sucks."

I think I've still got some sound clips of it at home from when I sold a copy, if anyone is curious.

Just wanted to add to the chorus line of "that record sucks."

I think I've still got some sound clips of it at home from when I sold a copy, if anyone is curious.
    I'd appreciate a sound clip. I'm still really curious.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    I'm not a big fan of the EP as a whole, but I kinda liked 'Wannabe' on the flip side.

If you don't like that much, then trust me when I say the other cuts are not as good.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    yes... i need a M- copy...

I didn't even know there was wax for that!

The video was filmed here in MTL, in front of the St. James Cathedral.