virginia tech

1101112131416»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Are you seriously trying to turn this
    into a conspiracy theory? Fucking pathetic.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    To me, that only provides more evidence of a trained killer

a trained killer kills people the first time, he doesn't shoot them in the ass & come back for another shot 5 minutes later.

---

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Not me at least.
    Even if i learned he was trained as fuck, i'll still believe he did that on his own. There's no such thing as a conspiracy in this story.

But now that i read what said on the radio, well, a full classroom, it makes sense. Way easier to shoot randomly and reach targets. Damn.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    To me, that only provides more evidence of a trained killer

a trained killer kills people the first time, he doesn't shoot them in the ass & come back for another shot 5 minutes later.

---

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    If he walked into a room full of unarmed people with one exit that he was blocking, it's not hard to fathom that happening. Especially since he chained the doors to buy time.

I'm done with this thread and this whole ordeal. My apologies to anyone I may have offended by questioning what led to this.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm done with this thread and this whole ordeal.

Yes. At this point, we're all doing ourselves a disservice by continuing to focus on it.

How about some record talk?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Charles Mesloh, Professor of Criminology at Florida Gulf Coast University, told NBC 2 News that he was shocked Cho could have killed 32 people with two handguns absent expert training. Mesloh immediately assumed that Cho must have used a shotgun or an assault rifle.

"I'm dumbfounded by the number of people he managed to kill with these weapons," said Mesloh, "The only thing I can figure is that he got close to them and he simply executed them."

Mesloh said the killer performed like a trained professional, "He had a 60% fatality rate with handguns - that's unheard of given 9 millimeters don't kill people instantly," said Mesloh, stating that the handguns Cho used were designed for "plinking at cans," not executing human beings.

Cho was certainly no slouch, in the two hour gap between the first reported shootings and the wider rampage that would occur later in the morning, during which time the University completely failed to warn the students despite having loudspeakers stationed throughout the campus, Cho had time to film a confession video, transfer it to his computer, burn it onto a DVD, package it up, travel to the post office, post the package, and travel back to his dorm room to retrieve his guns and then travel back to the opposite end of the campus to resume the killing spree. The almost inconceivable speed of Cho's actions become more suspicious when we recall initial reports that there were two shooters.

It's bad enough we have all ignored those soulstruters with connections to this tragedy. We have failed to talk about the victims and honor the survivors. Now you want to turn this into an idiotic conspiracy theroy. GTFOOHWTBS!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Charles Mesloh, Professor of Criminology at Florida Gulf Coast University, told NBC 2 News that he was shocked Cho could have killed 32 people with two handguns absent expert training. Mesloh immediately assumed that Cho must have used a shotgun or an assault rifle.

"I'm dumbfounded by the number of people he managed to kill with these weapons," said Mesloh, "The only thing I can figure is that he got close to them and he simply executed them."

Mesloh said the killer performed like a trained professional, "He had a 60% fatality rate with handguns - that's unheard of given 9 millimeters don't kill people instantly," said Mesloh, stating that the handguns Cho used were designed for "plinking at cans," not executing human beings.

Cho was certainly no slouch, in the two hour gap between the first reported shootings and the wider rampage that would occur later in the morning, during which time the University completely failed to warn the students despite having loudspeakers stationed throughout the campus, Cho had time to film a confession video, transfer it to his computer, burn it onto a DVD, package it up, travel to the post office, post the package, and travel back to his dorm room to retrieve his guns and then travel back to the opposite end of the campus to resume the killing spree. The almost inconceivable speed of Cho's actions become more suspicious when we recall initial reports that there were two shooters.

It's bad enough we have all ignored those soulstruters with connections to this tragedy. We have failed to talk about the victims and honor the survivors. Now you want to turn this into an idiotic conspiracy theroy. GTFOOHWTBS!

Yea, this is nuts. I had a friend killed by a 22, so anyone trying to say you can't be killed by one is nuts. Hell in Kansas not to long ago a lady was killed by a pellet gun. If it hits in the right place any projectile can kill. This guy is an ass to use something this bad to get all lizard people.

I saw another nut on Adreson Cooper last night saying that if we all carried guns this stuff wouldn't happened cuz some good law abiding citizan would have just capped Cho after the first shot. He also said that Cho deliberatly picked Virginia Tech because of the strick gun laws that would lessen the chance that any of his victems would be packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just stopped short of saying it's the states fault for not allowing every citizan to walk around armed. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel for Cho's parents because they tried to get him help and now a lot of people are pointing at them.

Being declared mentally ill should come up on a background check and you should not be allowed to buy a gun.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The almost inconceivable speed of Cho's actions become more suspicious when we recall initial reports that there were two shooters.
    Grassy knoll?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    What the hell is wrong with that place.