What is with high priced really bad 90's rap cds?!

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    who was the guy that always had pineapples on his cd covers and full two page ads in every rap magazine called like Big Baller. I think it never came out and he just seemed to have dissappeared? C'mon with info Dante! Lol........

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    ignorance have no nationalty. I met "her" in every continent i went to. So, to be more accurate with what was said above, let's just agree that rich white kids would do that. Blame it on the Whites.[/b]

Shit, I haven't even read the rest of this thread yet, but this is gold.

Handyman had a black fan base. Ok. Let's imagine. It dont change my statement. Today, his fans from 96 are dead

Boom. Apparently the life expectancy from black folk is somewhere in the late teens, early twenties. I'm still looking for a new location, though...

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Dude, dead as in "the music you're bumpin' in your Ipod is dead", not as in "my grand ma died last year"...Sometimes i wonder who needs a 101.

Dude, dead as in "the music you're bumpin' in your Ipod is dead", not as in "my grand ma died last year"...Sometimes i wonder who needs a 101.

In the proper use of the English language?

Over the internet, all the information readers have to understand your meaning are your words. There are no facial expressions, or knowledge of your particular manner of speech. And, while this forum is frequented by people from all over the world, the language of common usage is English.

So, my advice is that if your English isn't top-notch, stay away from topics where being misunderstood could lead to a potential backlash. That includes discussions of race, religion and politics.

FIN.

thank you for your informative post, i didnt know what internet was...for a second i tought it allowed such people as you and me to express ourselves freely, with all the non-sense it underlies. So if you feel offended when you see me posting, just dont read me. Two lines above you was trying to find gold in my shit, now im suddenly exterminated because you decide that i can't post. I think the problem is that you are taking things a bit at heart and somewhere in the process, you get lost and think that discussing religion, politics and race on a board is something that i care about. Opinions are already made on this board. Nobody is to be convinced of nothing. We're all grown folks. Or most of us. I dont need nobody HERE to teach my shit about these three subjects you mentionned ("here" is the keyword). I handle them myself, which is something that ANYONE here could do. I'm still learning in those three fields, as we alldo, but not on Soulstrut. You people need to chill with the board thing anyway... Soulstrut is the best source but MUSIC related. I discuss music seriously if you want. Music is the thing that we have in common. But the rest, please...y'all can keep your conclusions about life, religion, politics or race. I read enough threads since i registered. I dont wanna know about it. At least not until we meet in real life...which is another story.

Boom. Apparently the life expectancy from black folk is somewhere in the late teens, early twenties. I'm still looking for a new location, though...

my cousin ,which is 22, who lives in Chicagon is alive. And he fits the description above. Is he lucky???

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    wtf?

[ I think the Kil cd was from Seattle. makes me wanna find this 12" I used to see piles of at every local record store of two white guys with bandanas in a 5.0 called Sonic from Seattle! That's probably selling now. I wonder what they are doing these days

Ricky Bell put out the Kil cd. Kil (Jesse) went to Garfield. They recorded that at Vita's I think. Vita had the poster where dude was lookin exactly like Pac. The dudes who did Major Weight Media (which sold for 150!!???? by a French dude wtf) went to Garfield too. Lil Kriz was the rapper. Shit at this point Sudden Impact might go for a g. I still need that too!!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Chicagon

---

thank you for your informative post, i didnt know what internet was...for a second i tought it allowed such people as you and me to express ourselves freely, with all the non-sense it underlies. So if you feel offended when you see me posting, just dont read me. Two lines above you was trying to find gold in my shit, now im suddenly exterminated because you decide that i can't post. I think the problem is that you are taking things a bit at heart and somewhere in the process, you get lost and think that discussing religion, politics and race on a board is something that i care about. Opinions are already made on this board. Nobody is to be convinced of nothing. We're all grown folks. Or most of us. I dont need nobody HERE to teach my shit about these three subjects you mentionned ("here" is the keyword). I handle them myself, which is something that ANYONE here could do. I'm still learning in those three fields, as we alldo, but not on Soulstrut. You people need to chill with the board thing anyway... Soulstrut is the best source but MUSIC related. I discuss music seriously if you want. Music is the thing that we have in common. But the rest, please...y'all can keep your conclusions about life, religion, politics or race. I read enough threads since i registered. I dont wanna know about it. At least not until we meet in real life...which is another story.

my cousin ,which is 22, who lives in Chicagon is alive. And he fits the description above. Is he lucky???

Listen, I was just trying to give a little well-meant advice.

I found a few of the things you said ridiculous, because either through the misuse of the language or general ignorance, you came off looking bad. I believe you didn't mean to, or didn't want to look bad.

Please, speak on anything you want to speak on. Just sayin', when it comes to sensitive topics, a slip in word usage can come back to haunt you.

its ok..."looking bad" is not so bad sometimes. You know. People remember you easily. I don't mind. I'm a location provider man, that's why i didnt understand your point. I do my job well according to some replies i've seen. Usually, the people that can't read thru my bullshit are the one i don't want to talk to. Fair enough for me... ;-)

Chicagon

---

Sorry. I ate some sandwiches. Still have mayo on the fingertips...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Japs are buying those".

Japs are buying those".

Sorry, while i ate my sandwiches, i was watchin "1941", the war movie...I didn't realized!

its ok..."looking bad" is not so bad sometimes. You know. People remember you easily. I don't mind. I'm a location provider man, that's why i didnt understand your point. I do my job well according to some replies i've seen. Usually, the people that can't read thru my bullshit are the one i don't want to talk to. Fair enough for me... ;-)

Fair enough for me as well. But what is a "location provider?" And to bring it back to topic, can you provide the locations of Handyman CDs that might be purchased for cheap money, to be resold to the burgeoning Handyman fanbase?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Still have mayo on the fingertips...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Still have mayo on the fingertips...

"location provider"="Loc: thug in the bedroom"...

For the Handyman CDs, i'm on it, don't worry...I know there's a stash somewhere.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    All I have to say that is the Vontel track is and so is

"Nemesis - Munchies For Your Bass"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    vontel is overrated, imho. it's not that rare either, i've had it several times across formats and i'm on the east coast. the recent drop in market value reflects that.

nemesis turns up regularly for pennies on vinyl or cassette. or it did up until recently.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    lol @ this message and the author of it.

what is your point and who the fuck are you?

vontel is overrated, imho. it's not that rare either, i've had it several times across formats and i'm on the east coast. the recent drop in market value reflects that.

nemesis turns up regularly for pennies on vinyl or cassette. or it did up until recently.

Vontel is cool but Bookie is the shit. Battlecat produced most of the album. Its from the "G'd Up" era.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    But im not racist. My wife is.

ahahaha. reminds me of...

My son collect funk 45s.

B/W

Oh yea, Germans and Turkish (if i had to pick nationalities instead of race) are not in my book of rhymes.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    damn this thread rules on so many levels

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Bookie is cool but Vontel is the shit.[/b]

Just fixin' your mixup, Jake!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    wtf?

[ I think the Kil cd was from Seattle. makes me wanna find this 12" I used to see piles of at every local record store of two white guys with bandanas in a 5.0 called Sonic from Seattle! That's probably selling now. I wonder what they are doing these days

Ricky Bell put out the Kil cd. Kil (Jesse) went to Garfield. They recorded that at Vita's I think. Vita had the poster where dude was lookin exactly like Pac. The dudes who did Major Weight Media (which sold for 150!!???? by a French dude wtf) went to Garfield too. Lil Kriz was the rapper. Shit at this point Sudden Impact might go for a g. I still need that too!!

Jesus H. Christ! Time to put that "Moving Target" 12" on ebay!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I've never seen Bookie, would really like to hear that.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Nemesis is common and not particularly good.

Bookie is cool but Vontel is the shit.[/b]

Just fixin' your mixup, Jake!

lol. Don't get it twitted. Bookie isn't a good rapper! Battlecat just did a lotta beats on that album.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Nemesis is common and not particularly good.

But Ron C's C Ya, on the other hand...

Trendsetter for days.