What's going down in Chicago May 11th-14th???

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
My girl and I are going to take a little trip to Chicago on the May 11th weekend(hopefully we can get into the Bjork show) and I was curious if any Strutters have gigs I should check out. Anything cool really..just something to do at night. DJ nights,bands,shows,whatever. What it do, Chicago?

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    record show on the 12th.. we may be doing our monthly at the beat kitchen that evening.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    come to the record store I work at and I will attempt to hooketh it up.

www.hydeparkrecords.net

• theres a soul 45 party/happening thing going down in pilsen this saturday night. any interested strutters send a pm. record bringing encouraged!

• word up..where is the record show going to be held at? Also, definitely let me know if yall are doing the Beat Kitchen thing(via PM or whatever). Also..Meaty..umm..Rehdogg. I am assuming you have already posted that beautiful song/video for everyone on the Strut to see....if not, do so immediately! Btw, i'll be sure to stop by the record store and check it out. Thanks everyone for the tips. If anyone else has any ideas of things to do/go to/see, I would be oh so greatful. A good dj night or show somewhere would be great as well. Thanks!