goddamn!

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
chick just came to the counter with a raer ass Birth Control LP OG on Ohr...it was priced at $4.99...WTF? I had no idea we had some ill kraut steez in here, I need to dig in here more often...WTF? I'm pissed..I coulda scooped it with my discount...dang! talk about not knowing your product! Oh well, I guess it is record karma for buying records off of folks for a buck and then flippin' them for $100.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    But was she hot?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    nah, little grubby Canadian chick...her band is in town to play a show...I need to go to the club tonight, break into their van, take the record and leave a $5 bill.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    nah, little grubby Canadian chick...her band is in town to play a show...I need to go to the club tonight, break into their van, take the record and leave a $5 bill.

this is the first chick that comes up if you image-google 'grubby':

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

aint her....

this is her...damn is every band in the world on myspace?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    grabby

• Damn! That sux dood. Road team came into YOUR turf and hung a "L" on ya.

Damn! Next Door Nikki is FINE. She's always poppin up on the Strut, too.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i saw the title of this thread and knew there would be cleavage involved.

• nah, little grubby Canadian chick...her band is in town to play a show...I need to go to the club tonight, break into their van, take the record and leave a $5 bill.

SafeSearch is off

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I bet her boyfriend found the record, switched tags and had her buy it

• I bet her boyfriend found the record, switched tags and had her buy it

haha.

birth control on ohr? was it an original? the first one from 1970?

i was wondering about that earlier today. i once hid a record that was totally underpriced just because i wanted to wait until the inexperienced employee was at work. i was scared that the owner might recognize the record and i thought he'd tell me that he would never sell the record for such a little price. can store owners do that? i mean record store owners do that all the time, but it is legal? can a store owner actually do that to his customers withuot being an asshole?

• crazy. whenever i post in a thread, people stop replying...

and it used to be like that when i was Grope...