Take it Off (Fashion Police Related)

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I wanna hear more bassie!!!

• frogmanfrogman 22 Posts
    Old Jeezy has really taken the salty dude thing to new heights. its like the bestiality mag to dontbelivethehypebeast's playboy.

so racist, so wrong, so impossible to look away from....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    this summer for chicks

the 80's (strapless dresses and leggings)
    the 60's (minis)
    a mishmash of 2007 and the 80's
    a mishmash of 2007 and the 60's
    grown-up avril lavigne styles
    skanky los angeles
    still with the skinny jeans and flats
    60's and 70's summer dresses

i got a little horny just reading that.

ROR!

She's talmbout what chicks should NOT wear this summer.

Heartfelt co-signature on flats. Dead them shits, already! So unflattering.

i wasn't really making a hot or not list, more that this what i think will be everywhere this spring/summer.

i can't say i hate any of them looks, but it is a drag when a cute style gets killed when every girl and her cousin and her cousin's cousin wears it. a uniform is a uniform, even if it is an ironic mullet.

i like what girls are wearing these days, kinda girly, kinda scrappy and almost practical!

the one thing i cannot stand are ass pants. be they jersey cotton or velour or sweat material - those clingy pants are gross.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    yo dead whore is only half stepping, he still wants to be involved (ie: "nice" plaids, etc). No such wavering over at Old Jeezy's Trap House

http://www.oldjeezy.blogspot.com/

Old jeezy is corny. I tried to read the shit but the white dude writing it can't write anything coherent much less his over-use of racial slurs is just pathetic.

Talk about a white hipter overcompensating, oldjeezy is it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"I like the low-cut jeans where you can see the crack..."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I have no problem w/ a lot of trends. I just have a problem when latercomers to the trend and hang on to it for too long.

I still see cats w/ the all over-print joint freakin it right. But I see a whole alot of cats w/ $5 dollar jeans w/ some beat-up Team Jordan's (not Air Jordans) trying to emulate something they cant.
    Or ladies who are still doing regular ass uggs. Come on girl, the design has graduated to another whole steez, and your rockin the 1998 no frills joints...throw those out pleez.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Or ladies who are still doing regular ass uggs. Come on girl, the design has graduated to another whole steez, and your rockin the 1998 no frills joints...throw those out pleez.

You sound like a connoisseur!

You sound like a connoisseur!

"Walkin' down the street watching ladies, Go by watchin' you.."

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    DO THE MATH MICHAEL JORDANS # WAS 23 2 DIVIDED BY 3 IS .666 THE MARK OF THE DEVIL.

good lord, who is this dude?

DO THE MATH MICHAEL JORDANS # WAS 23 2 DIVIDED BY 3 IS .666 THE MARK OF THE DEVIL.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

a huge waste of time.

just another brave soul that refuses to submit to the lizard people's domination.

paging Archaic.

Right now a gang of girls in my hood are sportin' the Neon flavor Nike Dunk Low.

slightly unrelated - are NY folks seeing Converse Weapons around? No one here stocks them anymore and I neeeeeeed a new pairrrrrrrrr.

slightly unrelated - are NY folks seeing Converse Weapons around? No one here stocks them anymore and I neeeeeeed a new pairrrrrrrrr.

Nah, I might be the only cat still rockin Weapons round these parts. You can find em at Converse online.
    That would look cute on a girl/woman. Most ladies are doing Dunks when it comes to leather retro bball sneakers. Footlocker still stocks em around my way in some garbage colorways.

Nah, I might be the only cat still rockin Weapons round these parts. You can find em at Converse online.
    That would look cute on a girl/woman. Most ladies are doing Dunks when it comes to leather retro bball sneakers. Footlocker still stocks em around my way in some garbage colorways.

i'm not really into Nikes.

the internets was my last resort, but it looks like that's how it's going to be.

i am so sick of the lack of choices of sneakers in women's sizes - crap colours and ugly shapes - what's with the funny shaped toes that are sharper than the men's? not everyone gets to live two minutes away from Fulton Street Mall!

i am so sick of the lack of choices of sneakers in women's sizes

I feel you. meaning, I can see what you mean.

on the other hand if you wear any mens size between 10.5 and 12 you pretty much gotta be at the store that day those shits come in if you want one of the 2-3 pairs these boutiques be getting.

be getting.

Do you conjugate that way at work, or only at the sneaker boutique, chad?

i am so sick of the lack of choices of sneakers in women's sizes - crap colours and ugly shapes - what's with the funny shaped toes that are sharper than the men's? not everyone gets to live two minutes away from Fulton Street Mall!

I feel you, but I get a little miffed when i see some hot colorway only for women. Arent we past this girls wear pink and boys wear boy bullshit. just sayin

i think i just set myself up...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That Old Jeezy post is like some hate on IRAK shit, I dunno...

But yo, fuck it. I'm on that Topenga Canyon shit for now on. Watch my game tonight, sons.

be getting.

fauxhack, I will conjugate that ass and wear you at the New Music Seminar as a badge.

for real though my poor grammatical stylings are my last remaining connection to the streets these days. please don't take that away from me.

now excuse me I need to go holler at my boss on some 'ol readily definable 2nd quarter objective shit, heard?

be getting.

^^^^^PS wears a 6 in girls. never no shortage of cupcake colorways at his local footaction.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

^^^^^PS wears a 6 in girls. never no shortage of cupcake colorways at his local footaction.

be getting.

True, indeed--I've got cloven hooves for feet.

i'm looking at these too, minus the green laces.

start your clowning now, i'm ready.

i'm looking at these too, minus the green laces.

start your clowning now, i'm ready.

lmho...yes well...

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

if anyone is curious about those webisodes:

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Arent we past this girls wear pink and boys wear boy[/b] bullshit.

that's only in certain neighborhoods.

• This blog is in violation of Blogger's Terms of Service and is open to authors only
    http://oldjeezy.blogspot.com/