shoeWANT (n.r.r.)

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
wonder how many pairs were made?peace, stein. . .

Comments

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    there was a petition to release those kicks right after the movie came out. i dont think it ever amounted to anything.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    There was a petition when the movie came out to do a commercial drop of those shoes... no love though.

• you guys just said the same thing with different words. wowie whoa. peace, stein. . .

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    theres some shitty 4-striped knock-offs floating around....

does anybody own an actual pair from the movie? seems like my friend knew somebody who had these, maybe he just made it up...

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    After seeing that "Behind the Beat" book, I thought you were a Puma man Stein!

• you can get the hat on thebay, or you used to be able to.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Were these specifically made for the movie or are they an already made model w/ customized letterings/coloways?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Were these specifically made for the movie or are they an already made model w/ customized letterings/coloways?

Take a North Carolina/Columbia/Lt./Sky/Powder Blue marker and BANG!!

• I was going to try this a couple of years ago but I am not crafty or motivated:

http://www.h-list.com/the_hlist/2004/12/diy_team_zissou.html

SONIC

• After seeing that "Behind the Beat" book, I thought you were a Puma man Stein!

yes. . well. puma is endorsing our upcoming uk/germany tour but. . .i'm a collectro so i want it now! peace, stein. . .

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts

wonder how many pairs were made?
    peace, stein. . .

A little after the movie came out, a pair of these showed up on ebay. They were the real deal, not some home made version. I guess who ever was selling them was somehow involved with the movie, and they were genuine adidas produced Team Zissou sneakers.

What's worse was that I did not even bother to bid because I thought the winning bid would be rediculous, but the ending price was like only $120.00