What's Reynaldo up to?

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
COVER IS VERY GOOD. PLUS YOUR GETTING THE SPECIAL PLASTIC I BOUGHT FOR IT. LP IS VERY GOOD WITH SOME HAIR LIKE SCRATCHES. And before you ask: this LP is one of my own saved searches (I seek the elusive rumored gatefold version)

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I was under the impression Reynaldo only bid
    on GOLD LABEL FIRST PRESSINGS. This revelation has
    shaken the very foundation of my Soul Strut experience.

What next? Bids on Scorpio reissues of Bitter Acid?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I can only assume that he was seduced by the special plastic--which he ultimately intends to pair with a mint gold label.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I can only assume that he was seduced by the special plastic--which he ultimately intends to pair with a mint gold label.

Maybe it has authentic sofrito grease on it

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    HAIR LIKE SCRATCHES

are these similar to 'hair LINE scratches'???

although the concept of the 'hairline scratch' still confuses me too...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    HAIR LIKE SCRATCHES

are these similar to 'hair LINE scratches'???

although the concept of the 'hairline scratch' still confuses me too...

Did you know you can fix hairline scratches by gluing hairs into them?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    So you actually keep a list[/b] of internet aliases to stalk on a daily basis?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    All is well.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

And before you ask: this LP is one of my own saved searches (I seek the elusive rumored gatefold version)

And before you ask: this LP is one of my own saved searches (I seek the elusive rumored gatefold version)

Plaese to keep shouting me out on Noz's blog.

You're a pinata, Shied. The name "Archaic" has long since become shorthand for any and all rap-related foolishness on the internet. Revel in your status.

You're a pinata, Shied. The name "Archaic" has long since become shorthand for any and all rap-related foolishness on the internet that faux obsesses over and can't ever let go[/b]. Revel in your status.

But more importantly, do you know anyone outside of the internet?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

You're a pinata, Shied. The name "Archaic" has long since become shorthand for any and all rap-related foolishness on the internet. Revel in your status.

Wow, gossipingbitches.com. That's taking it back. They recently came back, too, though they're still on that one-update-a-month shit.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Wow, gossipingbitches.com. That's taking it back. They recently came back, too, though they're still on that one-update-a-month shit.

This site is great - and the rap messageboard play-by-plays on rap messageboards on there are actually good too.

Anyway -

Didn't Rey post something a few months back along the lines of "should I date a girl if ___ __ ____" (I don't remember what, could be that she listened to a specific country singer or something like that.)

Whatever happened there Reynaldo?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    COVER IS VERY GOOD. PLUS YOUR GETTING THE SPECIAL PLASTIC I BOUGHT FOR IT. LP IS VERY GOOD WITH SOME HAIR LIKE SCRATCHES.

Saying Rey - I need "Singin' Some Soul" to complete my Bataan collection. You must already already have, what? Triples of the gold label in Mint condition?

Can I live?