WE GOT SPLASHERS, N---A

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    it's a function.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    There is way too much going on in that video. So I'm going to have to break it down point by point. Strutters please help answer the following questions for me:

1. What's a "Splasher"?

2. Why are dudes letting both those guys get away with using any variation of the "n" word?

3. This isn't a question but more of a comment. Man that punch really looks like it hurt.

4. That white kid knew that fat kid would tear him up, so I guess it was a smart move to keep rapping and try to at least win that fight?

5. Finally, what beat is that they are playing?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

2. Why are dudes letting both those guys get away with using any variation of the "n" word?

i didn't hear the white dude say anything like that. the other dude looks like he's half black,or pr.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

i didn't hear the white dude say anything like that. the other dude looks like he's half black,or pr.

You are right, upon my 2nd viewing I realized it was the other guy that said "yo he touched me n*gg*", first time around I thought it was the white kid saying "don't touch me n*gg*" after he got punched. I dunno about the other dude though.

OK now that that is settled, I really need to know what a Splasher is, and what that beat is! I need to get my backpack on!

• that beat is big L 'holdin it down'
    that song must have come out when you were cleaning paul van dyk's lint trap

OOOOOOOH

that said i have no fucking clue what a splasher is and i can't understand a single word that fat dude is saying.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    that beat is big L 'holdin it down'
    that song must have come out when you were cleaning paul van dyk's lint trap

OOOOOOOH

that said i have no fucking clue what a splasher is and i can't understand a single word that fat dude is saying.

DISS!

Yeah that fat dude's raps sound like he has a mouth full of marbles.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    This image sums it up...

You can't be spouting shit like that if the guy restraining you is trying not to laugh!

Looked like quite a punch to recover so quickly from though.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i used to go to a monthly function where he battled and that dude Franco isnt that tight
    but it appears that the puncher isnt either
    that punch with the quickness reminds me of hyphy gone bad

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    That was amazing

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    it's weird to me when i catch the battles on BET and the dudes are freestyling about their guns. the last battle i saw in real life was C Rayz Walz vs Eyedea at Rocksteady Anniversary in like 99, though.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    also

That was amazing

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That big goofy snufalufagus looking muthafucker was foaming at the mouth by the end.

I guess Hawaiians are n***a's now?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    if theres one thing that wasnt it was some thug shit.
    "he touched me"