KOOL KEITH freestlye from 1987

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
via the stretch armstrong blog:http://konstantkontakt.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-just-got-back-from-winter-music.htmlwhat's really fuckin with this?

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    He sounds alot like Edan.

zing!

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    He sounds alot like Edan.

zing!

you got me.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Definitely kidding on that.

Thanks for posting this though. I haven't checked Stretch's blog in a minute. Dude always has pure quality on there. I'm buggin off one of the old shows he posted up with him, Bobitto and Lord Sear sonning fools left and right.

COMEDY!

• Anybody ever heard some Rhythm X record off of a Mix Master Mike tape. Could never find out where it came from if anybody has heard it if not gotta upload it to ask. Anyways nice link and song.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Anybody ever heard some Rhythm X record off of a Mix Master Mike tape. Could never find out where it came from if anybody has heard it if not gotta upload it to ask. Anyways nice link and song.

Dude are you talking about "LOOK IN THE TOILET I BET YOU BOTH CAN'T PEE STRAIGHT" record? What the hell is that shit?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Dude always has pure quality on there

That Nas "It Ain't Hard To Tell" demo tape melted my entire head.

• Anybody ever heard some Rhythm X record off of a Mix Master Mike tape. Could never find out where it came from if anybody has heard it if not gotta upload it to ask. Anyways nice link and song.

Dude are you talking about "LOOK IN THE TOILET I BET YOU BOTH CAN'T PEE STRAIGHT" record? What the hell is that shit?

Ohhh shit yup that's the one. Where does it come from?

Also where can I get this Nas demo at? Heard much about it.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Also where can I get this Nas demo at? Heard much about it.

Dude http://konstantkontakt.blogspot.com/

• Dope. Didnt notice cuz it took me to another site. Thanks though.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    that shit is not from 1987

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    got that nas demo from bob a while back...always been a favorite of mine. i actually like the low quality and the part with horn at 3:10 is fuckin lightning nice

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
    that shit is not from 1987

hell yeah...any ultra fan can tell that shit ain't from 87.. I'd say 90-91 at the earliest...if even that.

• i've heard this before. i am pretty sure it is on one of those tuff city ultra records that were all unreleased stuff.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    i've heard this before. i am pretty sure it is on one of those tuff city ultra records that were all unreleased stuff.
    It's on New York What Is Funky, with other promos like the one for Tim Westwood

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    what's really fuckin with this?

Funk Yo'Head Up Outtakes?