Your Interior Refrigerator pic

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i call "fake finds" on first person to post pic of caviar or Moet in said fridge.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    this is a trad i can get with. lemme take pick and i'll be right back!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I am feeling the 4 kinds of juice, and
    the inverted ketchup/mustard bottles ...

... but the half-eaten banana is definitely

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm looking for these long-time wants:

Sealed OceanSpray White Cranberry (3.0 liter Promo)
    Unused Banana (1st picked Chiquita label)

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    and why you got tabasco in the fridge??

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts

word the fiduck up! tabasco, red hott, chulula...all that shit shoudl be at room temp. cold hot sauce is not a good look. i respect your refridgereatororor game, but some shit should be stored in the cabinet.

Not mine, but I found a pick of Reynaldo's:

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    okay. so zo $ bags is doing the all new raw food diet of venison. she loves that shit. anna sucks as a moderhatuer and someone should take over her account. she basically sucks and she can;t scratch.

so what i;ve had a bit to drink. she has 1 red stripe and thinks that she can apss judgement? fa fa fa fuck that! i will keep it real if i've had no drinks or a bottle of kettle one. so what i can;t find the usb on the cannon? that shit was hella hidden.

i'm going to check out d.still. hope you fools have a good night. i'll think twice before ever getting envolved with a moderatroror.. pasuse that shit too.

you gotta get that chip of you;re shoulder, dj bamma! fuck you.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    okay. so zo $ bags is doing the all new raw food diet of venison. she loves that shit. anna sucks as a moderhatuer and someone should take over her account. she basically sucks and she can;t scratch.

so what i;ve had a bit to drink. she has 1 red stripe and thinks that she can apss judgement? fa fa fa fuck that! i will keep it real if i've had no drinks or a bottle of kettle one. so what i can;t find the usb on the cannon? that shit was hella hidden.

i'm going to check out d.still. hope you fools have a good night. i'll think twice before ever getting envolved with a moderatroror.. pasuse that shit too.

you gotta get that chip of you;re shoulder, dj bamma! fuck you.

Take that shit to the "bedroom discussion" thread.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

word the fiduck up! tabasco, red hott, chulula...all that shit shoudl be at room temp. cold hot sauce is not a good look. i respect your refridgereatororor game, but some shit should be stored in the cabinet.

the same reason you can put Vodka in the freezer, because it tastes better.

Yea, I like my food either hot or cold usually.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Tabasco in the fridge stays fresher and it keeps the color from fading. I keep almost everything in the fridge!

• sergserg 682 Posts

Tabasco in the fridge stays fresher and it keeps the color from fading. I keep almost everything in the fridge!

if the color is fading on your hotsauce then you need to use hotsauce more often.

ey! you GOT DOUBLEs of that El Pato?!

PM sent.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i agree. you should use hot sauce on everythang. it's like bbq sauce. that should always be room temp. the refridgerator is a last resort for your lifestyles as bitchmade chumps.

if anyone disagrees, then meet me at d.still's tommorrow around 1 and i will find a basketball court to prove you wrong. i might be drunk, but i know i will prove your moneky ass wrong. 21, horse...let's do this shit. i know there's courts on the west coast marine boot camp and we can get mo busy on those shits. you guys are my holmseses, but on the court you will get sonnnnnnnnnned.

i'll be at landlord jim's in 30 minutes. any san diego fools wanna speak truth bombs, meet me there.

• tapatio

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

step your pickle game up. you need to get with some deli style kosher dills.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

This looks like my fridge - cept I got a flurry of fruit beverages on the top selection as well. Royal Gala apples at the bottom. And a small cut-out newspaper picture of Lou Gehrig on the front of the door.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I have that exact same refrigerator. Wtf is up with magnets only working on the side??

• Food is secondary to music -

SONIC